Is there a way to solo Gluth?

General Discussion
I was running naxx by myself because i really like some of the gear in there. Took down Patchwerk without too much problem and Grobb was a breeze. I had never done Naxx before, so as i read up, I read about kiting, but figured to give it a shot.

Obviously, if you know the mechanics, i couldn't just beat through it like a blood DK.

Is there a way to solo it, or would anyone else be enough to kite the adds and duo it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saDnMFcyGgk.
Looks like you just have to soldier you way through the enrages, and manage your blood shields well.
You need like 20k dps to beat the zombie healing or something. GL with that as blood spec. Maybe try some DPS gear?

anyway coincidentally I remember reading another thread on this exact topic earlier today which is quite strange.

ha. how odd that it'd be the same day. the damage taken was minimal. i had to stand there for a solid minute+ to die. Perhaps if i go straight dps. but even then, my dps gear is only slightly better.

Oh well, looks like i grab a friend to kite for me. I was only pulling like 15k dps as blood with a 378 pvp weapon. Ill prob give it another shot in my DPS gear.
12/17/2011 01:07 AMPosted by Gumberculies
Looks like you just have to soldier you way through the enrages, and manage your blood shields well.

There's really no damage to worry about in this fight, its a dps race - it requires a bare minimum of 19.8k dps to beat the hard enrage. You'll want full vengeance stacks to do it (stand in the tunnel leading up to him for a couple minutes, it'll stack vengeance slowly and you're passive regen is far more than the tiny amount of damage it deals)
I tried this with 3 people on my dk and the healing debuff stack plus the damage taken increase stack just wiped me let alone the fact that even though we had a dps pulling 25k dps on him plus my 15k and a druid kiting the zombies so he only got 1 or 2 we still couldnt dps him down
he is pretty easy to solo on 10m as blood in tank gear, kinda slow though.

havent tried 25 as blood or frost.
Damn this is a diesel necro!
?? This thread from 2011 ??
02/23/2013 12:58 AMPosted by Narakas
?? This thread from 2011 ??

lolwat.

oh geez, totally had to scroll up and look at this! Let's hope by now he's soloing Gluth... -.-
LOL I was about to comment to when I saw the original date hahaha. First post today on it must have really been scrolling back
You can solo him. Just don't forget Necrotic Strike to nerf his self healing, and burn him down
02/23/2013 01:39 AMPosted by Reah
You can solo him. Just don't forget Necrotic Strike to nerf his self healing, and burn him down

Should I be able to solo Naxx 10m too?
Awesome necro. 10/10
02/23/2013 01:41 AMPosted by Lacokanostra
Should I be able to solo Naxx 10m too?

Yep. Gluth, Razuvious, and Patchwerk will keep you on your toes, but the rest is pretty easy.
02/23/2013 01:49 AMPosted by Reah
Yep. Gluth, Razuvious, and Patchwerk will keep you on your toes, but the rest is pretty easy.

Gluth and Razuvious, yes. Patchwerk falls over like he's a trash mob with ridiculous health.