Waterlogged wreckage

Professions
I have been searching for months now, for waterlogged wreckage. I have 2 toons witth all but this one for the achievment.
I have searched up and down the river in Northern Strangelthorn, up and down the coast around Dustwallow Marsh, and from Feralis north to Darkshore. Ive spent countless hours flying this area slowly.
Has something happened to the waterlog wreckage since Cat came out?
Has the location changed?
Help, Im tired of searching.
El's Anglin' has the best information ( http://elsanglin.com/fish/waterlogged_wreckage_pool.html ). Be sure, if you see other pools of fish, to fish them dry to make 'room' for the Wreckage pool to spawn.
I got the info from El's for where to fish, but it is all old info. I have spent hours fishing up and down the river in Stranglthorn. Im not the only one who has not seen this wreckage in months.
Im just wondering if Bliz moved the spawn points or even removed either on purpose or accidently the waterlogged wreckage.
I got the info from El's for where to fish, but it is all old info. I have spent hours fishing up and down the river in Stranglthorn. Im not the only one who has not seen this wreckage in months.
Im just wondering if Bliz moved the spawn points or even removed either on purpose or accidently the waterlogged wreckage.

Waterlogged Wreckage does not appear in the rivers. Only on coasts, and predominantly South of Grom'Gol Base Camp. There can be Wreckage on the back coast of Stranglethorn as well, and if you find none in Stranglethorn, continue to fly up to Blasted Lands, it can spawn on the coast there, as well as on the coast farther north in Swamp of Sorrows.

The coast of Tanaris can have it as well, starting just North of Gadgetzan and going all the way to the coast's Southern end.

Edit: To answer the part about removing or moving spawn points, yes, a lot of places where fish pools appeared pre-Cataclysm have been changed. A few places are pretty much the same as they were as far as fish pools go, but many were altered. Some of my former favorite places to fish are now not-good fishing spots.
There is one that spawns by the andorhol but it is phased.
I've found several to spawn in Tanaris in that cove where the water giants wander around.
Sorry to necro but...

Shok Thokar in Desolace.

Found 5.
Sorry to necro but...

Shok Thokar in Desolace.

Found 5.

Then don't necro threads from three years ago to add information for a poster that is long gone and won't be back to check the thread....
* applauds *

----------------------

Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old.

If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion, please create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.