Best mage transmog

Mage
Prev 1 3 4 5 22 Next
I guess you look fine... if you want to look like a holy caster... I'll just stick to my robe and wizard hat.
wat
Oldschool ftw!!
I win the award for laziest transmog ever. Give it up.
12/22/2011 08:31 AMPosted by Nelfire
I expected engineer goggles.. How can you pretend having the best transmog ever made if you don't have engineer goggles?!

But alot of peeps already do that!

Same with the traditional Mage look o.o
im like the cheapskate version lol
My transmog was very cheap and looks better x)
12/23/2011 01:38 PMPosted by Ghoulçalves
My transmog was very cheap and looks better x)

I'm more beautiful
I like the set, but I think it looks better on undead.
No one knows how classy T8 looks.

I'm so alone. Why does no one else like tunics? Are you not tired of the oppressive dresses?

EDIT: I do hate how I cant find any matching shoes, though.
Dresses are hard to run in =D

now only if I could get the leg pattern of these that are found in Searing Gorge.
Isn't tier 8 the lolChicken set??
Transmogging... amidoinitrite?
12/22/2011 09:41 AMPosted by Miniyou
I guess you look fine... if you want to look like a holy caster... I'll just stick to my robe and wizard hat.

This. You look like a priest. Why would you think your mage looking like a priest is "the best mage transmog ever made" is beyond me.

Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome, I'll give you that. Just not what I had in mind for the best MAGE transmog ever made.
mine is the best
<---------- IT COST ME 10K GOLD BUT ITS SO BEAST

comments please

I can't believe you wasted 2200 valor just so you could xmog the Priest helm onto your Mage helm. And you've still got T12 robes. Oh, the shame.
I am tying...well sorta
12/25/2011 01:13 PMPosted by Nemuraan

This. You look like a priest. Why would you think your mage looking like a priest is "the best mage transmog ever made" is beyond me.

Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome, I'll give you that. Just not what I had in mind for the best MAGE transmog ever made.

It's not an absolute priest set. You can't really dictate by your own judgement what is what. In your opinion it is a priest set only. In my opinion it is a caster set
<---------- IT COST ME 10K GOLD BUT ITS SO BEAST

comments please

I can't believe you wasted 2200 valor just so you could xmog the Priest helm onto your Mage helm. And you've still got T12 robes. Oh, the shame.

I called off progression 2 weeks ago and it will probably last another 3 weeks. Hence the reason why even though we are so close to lootship, we won't have it down for another 3 weeks. Also if one OFFPIECE worth maybe 50~ dps was the reason why we don't down a heroic boss, that would be an issue with the raid team, not gear.