How do you leave a guild

General Discussion
How do you leave a guild w/o using /gquit? like just by using the in-game interface (no slash commands)?
Call the GM names usually works..
Ask you GM to kick you. I'm sure he will oblige.

And if not, Delpernies has a good solution.
w/o being kicked
12/30/2011 09:54 PMPosted by Yubaba
Call the GM names usually works..

That usually just gets me promoted...
Create your own guild?
I thought you could just right click on your name in the guild list and press leave guild
Why?
I think /gquit or having the GM kick you are the only ways out of a guild. Why don't you like using slash commands?
You can go into the guild tab, right click your name and choose leave guild.
12/30/2011 09:56 PMPosted by Ozbroken
just right click on your name in the guild list and press leave guild

works
12/30/2011 09:56 PMPosted by Ozbroken
I thought you could just right click on your name in the guild list and press leave guild

there we go

was wondering because they always have an interface button for these common commands, just like adding someone to friends list. You can type /friend or click the add friend button in the friends list.

I thought they had overlooked the leave guild button and there was no interface button for it
delete the character
Better yet, delete your server
How do you leave your house, without going through the door I mean? There has to be another way to do it.

No matter what you do...unless you simply delete the character it will always show in the guild log page that you have left the guild. It will also show if you are kicked.

Have a great day.
01/01/2012 12:43 AMPosted by Donaghan
How do you leave your house, without going through the door I mean? There has to be another way to do it.

Out the window.