Best warriors in KT? (old school)

Kel'Thuzad
Wedgewood and Amo
Mikec, Jalia, Rithriaem.

Aurmanite if you want to get super old school.

WoW Aurmanite...haven't heard that name in a looong time :o
MikeC, Kaywarrior, Sabinsmain, and a warrior from "None the Wiser" whose name I cant remember are the standouts to me.
Judging on the original poster's character's name, I'm guessing he started this thread fishing for the name "eversteel" from the guild Force to possibly boost his own ego? Just guessing.... Luckily nobody mentioned him though, haha. He was good, he just kept a low profile. He did have the first legendary (sulfuras) on the server - which doesnt make him the best, but... it's noteworthy and quite a big server first from vanilla.
Doradan and Sirdyno are top. Dont for get about FRL
Mikec, Jalia, Rithriaem.

Aurmanite if you want to get super old school.

WoW Aurmanite...haven't heard that name in a looong time :o

*flex*

Hey Dyno, now would be a great time to gank me, I have no potions or anything. I'll just tab back into game and everything will be fine...right?
02/03/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Melchizedek
Judging on the original poster's character's name, I'm guessing he started this thread fishing for the name "eversteel" from the guild Force to possibly boost his own ego? Just guessing.... Luckily nobody mentioned him though, haha. He was good, he just kept a low profile. He did have the first legendary (sulfuras) on the server - which doesnt make him the best, but... it's noteworthy and quite a big server first from vanilla.

First legendary doesn't make you good it just makes you lucky.

The only real achievement Eversteel was ever really publicly known for (guild achievements not withstanding because they weren't well known) was the first Sulfuras and the fact that he was the guardian of the mailbox in Ironforge.

Most of the warriors mentioned in this thread are warriors that struck terror into the opposing faction either because of their ganking or BG prowess in classic or because they are just super popular either from being forum trolls or trade chat trolls.

Eversteel was the guardian of the mailbox in Ironforge.

If you don't get this, you don't belong in this thread. Vanilla at it's best. Miss you Vindi
maeol
I remember Wedgewood being unkillable in WSG. PvPing in TM with Brocksamson was always fun.
Erm....Wedgewood was definitely killable ;)
BEST MAGE COME @ ME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or07E-TR3kE
Biased pick: Wedgewood
Brocksamson was a beast.
The two orc warriors that seemed to always be together. Not the best by themselves but as a team they were awesome.. Punchout and Pitfighter maybe?
A couple others that stoof out but I can't recall their names at the moment. One was a black tauren from Fortis.
Escape. The man knows his mix drinks!
Cjlol best warrior dps and 1 of the best warriors from vanilla
Cjlol best warrior dps and 1 of the best warriors from vanilla

i hear dat.
lol