More Pink Plate Please!

General Discussion
Oh wait...did I say more? Well there isn't any so how about adding some? Pretty please? I have this lovely axe, Netherbane, and a very pretty shield, Aegis of the Vindicator. They're both pink and no armor can I find to match. Even some silver armor with a few pink highlights would be nice. Most of the "pink" I can find is either very reddish or rather purpley keeping me from transmogging that perfectly feminine healing set.

There are plenty of manly, intimidating and sinister sets, how about some softer more feminie styles please? Namely pink. It would even match my class color, can't beat that with a stick!

12/30/2011 10:35 PMPosted by Jhudiel
Pink was a manly colour until the 40s. I support more pink so that men can take it back.
no you can't have it
The Bloodscale set would like a word with you...

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/10/the-bloodscale-set/
12/30/2011 10:35 PMPosted by Jhudiel
Pink was a manly colour until the 40s. I support more pink so that men can take it back.

I disagree. Pink is an atrocious color.
Yes please?
The Bloodscale set would like a word with you...

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/10/the-bloodscale-set/

Too red. >:|
12/30/2011 10:36 PMPosted by Karat

I like Pink as long as it's used in more of a support/ accessory role. Those girls that wear nothing but pink...yeah that's hard to look at.

Um, as for pink armor. Sure why not? As long as it isn't tacky.
12/30/2011 10:37 PMPosted by Jhudiel
no you can't have it

Let's share then.
...Okay :D
I've looked at the bloodscale, waaay to red to go with that axe and shield, although I do have a bloodscale set designed.

http://pycklesfashionplates.blogspot.com/

I did look at the paladin Justicar set but it doesn't quite work either. The imbued plate is sort of pinkish too, but still more red than pink.

And since we're talking about pink, my daughter has requested a pink dragon mount. She made cycle through all my mounts and kept asking where the pink dragon was....

12/30/2011 10:38 PMPosted by Sorya

I like Pink as long as it's used in more of a support/ accessory role. Those girls that wear nothing but pink...yeah that's hard to look at.

Um, as for pink armor. Sure why not? As long as it isn't tacky.

Oh yes, tacky would be bad. Pink can be tasteful. Blaring hot pink can easily be over done.
So far that only two chest pieces I've found that have "true pink" on them are the Avenger's Breastplate and the Titanic Breastplate (no longer in game). The Soulforge set wasn't too bad with this shield but it's still kind of meh.

Bottom line, a serious lack of pink armor in the game. Every other color out there, even lime green, but no pink.
Ahahah! Adding those to my list. Hope they're the right shade of pink to match.
Armor is not supposed to be a feminine thing. Its a tool of war. Pink armor indeed.
12/30/2011 10:36 PMPosted by Karat

I totally agree....pink is simply atrocious. No good can ever come from pink armor.
12/31/2011 12:15 AMPosted by Becuzuluvme
Armor is not supposed to be a feminine thing. Its a tool of war. Pink armor indeed.

Oh of course!! Let's not look at all that plate armor that bares your vital organs when you're supposed to be tanking!

Le'ts just say there's war and there's war. ;)
Finding a pink coloured plate set is nearly impossible.
You can try Big Bad Pauldrons or Bloodscale set but idk.