More Pink Plate Please!

General Discussion
Hi.
Tier 5 paladin.
no need to thank me OP
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082029925

Yep, need more than just pink plate. Working on th Avenger set myself. It's not pure pink but it's got pink in it.

PINK PLATE PLEASE!!!!!! <3
Did everyone forget the Crystalforge set? Or is that considered more purple than pink?
Oh wait...did I say more? Well there isn't any so how about adding some? Pretty please? I have this lovely axe, Netherbane, and a very pretty shield, Aegis of the Vindicator. They're both pink and no armor can I find to match. Even some silver armor with a few pink highlights would be nice. Most of the "pink" I can find is either very reddish or rather purpley keeping me from transmogging that perfectly feminine healing set.

There are plenty of manly, intimidating and sinister sets, how about some softer more feminie styles please? Namely pink. It would even match my class color, can't beat that with a stick!

I just demand armor dyes. Why can't we have nice things Blizzard?
Tier 5 paladin.
no need to thank me OP

Crystalforge is purple.

And Vyrale, the Blood-Stained Pauldrons looks killer with the bloodscale set.
I knew this thread had to be started by a blood elf...

12/31/2011 08:41 PMPosted by Smokingmanaj
I knew this thread had to be started by a blood elf...

I'm wondering why no cotton candy gnomes have pitched in with their two cents.
Up vote for more pink!
I'm all up for more color options, pink included.

Hell, add in dyes and make it a new profession. Couldn't be any worse than achaeolgy turned out.
There are plenty of manly, intimidating and sinister sets, how about some softer more feminie styles please? Namely pink.

I support the idea of adding colors. I reject the idea that intimidating, sinister sets are not feminine, and that pink armor would be feminine.

Good luck, though! :)
01/01/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Zalyn
There are plenty of manly, intimidating and sinister sets, how about some softer more feminie styles please? Namely pink.

I support the idea of adding colors. I reject the idea that intimidating, sinister sets are not feminine, and that pink armor would be feminine.

Good luck, though! :)

That's because you've fallen into the pit of androgynous post-modernism, where there is no longer any God-given distinction between male/female or their correlating gender ethos. Femininity, by definition, is neither sinister nor intimidating. It has everything to do with pink, pony tails, and curves. If a dude has all those, he's not really a dude.

I reject your NYT/NPR left-wing liberalism.
the purple/pink pally rangers set would be your best option.
Give this woman what she wants!
Pink is not my color.
12/30/2011 10:36 PMPosted by Someone
http://wowroleplaygear.com/2010/01/10/the-bloodscale-set/

i have the heart belt
It's war people not fashion.