I don't like being Horde :(

General Discussion
It's been two days since I faction changed and the Horde makes me /frown and /facepalm.

-The BGs seem Alliance dominated. I'm guessing the Horde is missing a couple of brain cells.
-People I group up with in LFD seem to be missing twice as many brain cells
-Horde ERP just isn't the same
-Trade chat trolls can't amuse me
-All the Horde air ships seem to blow up
-Blood Elf Death Knights

Can someone please try and convince me staying Horde so the $30 dollars I payed won't be a waste?
Horde wins Tol Barad often.

And apparently Blizz favors them.

Good luck.
01/01/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Redbandit
Can someone please try and convince me staying Horde so the $30 dollars I payed won't be a waste?

LOL

the $30 you payed to transfer your level 82 to the faction you didn't even observe before deciding to transfer to is probably a waste in any case.
01/01/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Redbandit

I've noticed this as well.
6/10

You got bites, man.
I can't get into playing Horde either. I've tried to roll several characters as Horde but can't level them much past level 10 or so and then I delete them. I guess it's like a Pavlov's dog response or something. Even while I'm doing the starter quests, I'm thinking to myself, "Why do I care what you want me to do? You're horde..." and then I'm like, "Oh wait..." :P

*shudders*
Blood Elves have the best underwear ever in this game. That's a good enough reason for you?
I have an alt right now in the Horde and I have to agree, the hordes in lfd are not the brightest... Every dungeon I've been in has been tanked by a guy in dps spec.

"Herrr Derp! It's low levels, it's not necessary to be in tank spec (Use shield, bear form, defensive stance)"

"Then how come we keep dying?!?!"
It's been two days since I faction changed and the Horde makes me /frown and /facepalm.

-The BGs seem Alliance dominated. I'm guessing the Horde is missing a couple of brain cells.
-People I group up with in LFD seem to be missing twice as many brain cells
-Trade chat trolls can't amuse me
-All the Horde air ships seem to blow up
-Blood Elf Death Knights

Maybe if you hadn't included the ERP line you would have gotten more bites.
01/01/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Gheedwarriv

Extreme Raiding Progression
01/01/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Redbandit

Extreme Raiding Progression

More like "Extreme Trolling Stereotype of an Entire Server".
I have an alt right now in the Horde and I have to agree, the hordes in lfd are not the brightest... Every dungeon I've been in has been tanked by a guy in dps spec.

"Herrr Derp! It's low levels, it's not necessary to be in tank spec (Use shield, bear form, defensive stance)"

"Then how come we keep dying?!?!"

That oddly enough sounds like how dungeon runs in lowbie dungeons looked like years ago. Not much as changed apparently.
You got a problem with me?
We ... uh.. we got nice... uhm...

..we got nice dirt? mm horde dirt. D:
Honest question, why did you faction transfer in the first place? What did you expect, exactly?

Please save that stuff about one side winning BGs more, or one side being worse at LFD, because thats just baloney. I faction transferred from Alliance to Horde about a year ago, and believe me, its not any different at all aside from the scenery in your capital city. EVERYTHING else is exactly the same.

Well, except for Goldshire ERP I guess. There is no real Horde equivalent. I don't care about that so, yeah.

I regret faction transferring to Horde simply because I !@#$ing hate everything about Orgrimmar. Its just such a disorganized cluster%^-*! of fail. I hate it so much. I would hate it somewhat less if I wasn't forced to spend all my time there. WTB currency vendors in Undercity!