Sargeras, Darkspear, Kel'Thuzad.

Arenas
<---Wants to make movies.. but also does not care and wants to PVP...

Alts mah boy.
IMO make a toon on each realm and see which has the best latency

Edit

Also everyone that I personally have talked to have hated being on Darkspear.

Thragen just recently moved his druid here after not being able to find teams.

Thats whats getting me. Keep hearing different things about different servers lol.
You probably already know, but make sure you cap your conquest before transferring since it'll reset it.
01/02/2012 01:49 AMPosted by Uglynaga
You probably already know, but make sure you cap your conquest before transferring since it'll reset it.
Thanks for telling me! Its been capped though, unfortunately my "team" only really decides to play 1 day a week...

But I play with their alts, their mains have their own teams...Which is why im looking for a new server. Cant get better sitting in duelotar being a duel hero...which I am lol.
Dragonblight of course

/cast flameward
Go to the game
Moon Guard.
Genie, I have played on KT sarg and darkspear, While I will say KT is the best for super competitive arena/rbgs it loses its fun after a while. Darkspear is a watered down version of KT with more swifty fan boys, and random server crashes when he livestreams. I have had the most fun on Sarg by far having people to play with on a regular basis.

Not only that but there is a perfect balance of pve and pvp on sarg, where on Darkspear or KT, you have to be in a top end, above average guild to get to see any normal pve content.
01/02/2012 01:29 AMPosted by Chickenz
Illidrama was forgoten why?

drama
Darkspear mostly has people spamming trade asking for carries to 2200.
dont go to darkspear
its real crap
ps wtb xfer off of ds =)
sath your not areos you cant do it
i am your superior
Sath ur an Orc wearing a gown, sjhh
01/02/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Genie
but Ive also been told KT is laggy as hell.

I play on KT on an alt and I rarely lag. But its ally dominant