Arena [LFM] 3v3!!!

Barthilas
I am a Resto Druid. I have 3000 (32%) Resil. There is also a Hunter at 4500+ Resil.
We're both experienced veterans in Arena. We don't expect nothing less than top20.

Preferably looking for a DK/Warlock to fill in the 3rd spot, any other classes are welcome just leave me a message in the mail box if you're interested. Peace.
45 games makes you an experienced veteran?
Obviously he is trolling, look at his gear. lmfao.
And he's a druid trying to be resto.

Spec Boomkin, be successful in RBGs and Arena if you're good.
Spec Feral, be successful in Arena
the first 2 comments, you're both ignorant idiots. lol.
I just dinged this druid to 85 recently..

I had a warrior that was rank #1 in 2v2 and 3v3 at one point. Ive been in and out of arenas for years. Wow @ all the !@#$ing haters. seriously. Get a life.
Maybe you should have told past you not to let future you gem pure mastery as a resto druid in pvp gear

LOL.
English?
dont gem mastery, pleb.

I had a warrior that was rank #1 in 2v2 and 3v3 at one point. Ive been in and out of arenas for years. Wow @ all the !@#$ing haters. seriously. Get a life.

so you are misleading people as most will assume your druid is an arena vet. if your #1, surely you know Resto Druid is bad atm?
I'm not misleading anyone, I merely stated I am experienced in Arena. Sorry if people are getting the wrong impressions or mixed signals.

Just looking for good players, I don't care how !@#$ your gear is (skill > gear)

so you are misleading people as most will assume your druid is an arena vet. if your #1, surely you know Resto Druid is bad atm?

so what if resto druids are bad they can still do well in arena with certain comps

so what if resto druids are bad they can still do well in arena with certain comps

only 4 active in top 100 and all with mages/priests. pretty much one comp.

nothing over 1800 with a resto druid and Hunter. even i done better than that with with an average lock and bad healers.
They still make resto druids?
I had a warrior that was rank #1 in 2v2 and 3v3 at one point . . . (skill > gear)

And yet you want to take this 3s team of yours to top20 with no enchants and no profs. GL with that.
go go resto druids
Maybe you should have told past you not to let future you gem pure mastery as a resto druid in pvp gear

LOL.

What the hell rofl
Needs more PANOV
ROFL.
01/03/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Panov

i also dinged my druid 85 recently
lord.