Nvidia Low FPS Fix! And Processor Fix! READ!

Technical Support
Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this thread. What I am about to post is a "Fix" to the low Frames Per Second (FPS) issue that a lot of Nvidia Graphics card users are getting after the release of patch 4.3 (and possibly even earlier).

Anyway, lets get down to business.

I, like a lot of people have been experiencing and trying to find a cure for horrible "FPS" on a computer with a "high end" Graphics Card and Processor. In my case I am running on a Nvidia GTX 570, and a Core i7 2600k (which is overclock-able, thus represented by the "K").

Anyway, after the release of patch 4.3 my "frame rate" in game plummeted to the ground... And I was not exactly sure why. Well, I still am not exactly sure what happened after the release of the patch... But I am here to tell you that I have discovered a "fix" for it!

First of all, before delving into the matter concerning the graphics card, if your computer runs on a Windows Operating system and you have an Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or any Intel quad core for that matter (I am not sure if this applies the same for AMD... Because I do not own one), then you will probably be shocked to find out that your processor is not technically being utilized to its fullest potential. In short, and we will use the Core i7 as an example, the Core i7 is classified as a quad core, and with it comes "8 threads," which handle your computers work load. Well, by default the Windows Operating System disables several of these "Threads," which, lowers your processors performance substantially.

To re-enable these threads and improve your processor performance, follow these steps:

1.) Open "Windows Task Manager"

2.) Click on the "Performance" tab

3.) Click on the button at the bottom right hand side labeled "Resource Monitor"

4.) This will then open up another window titled "Resource Monitor," And inside of this new window you will see many tabs. The tab that you want is "CPU."

5.) Click the "CPU" tab

6.) On the right hand side of you will see a list of "green colored charts" with scrolling lines (they look like heart monitors). Well, it is at this point that you want to scroll through this list and look for CPU's that have the word "Parked" next to them. For example: "CPU 0 - Parked" or "CPU 5 - Parked." For every CPU that you see the word "parked" next to means that, that "Thread" (or core, as some people call them) are disabled and not being used. This means that your processor is not working to its fullest potential. Because lets face it, you payed money for a quad core, and you want it working to its fullest potential at all times. (At least I do, I didn't spend 300 dollars so that I could experience half of what my processor is capable of).

anyway, moving on to step 7.

7.) What you want to do now is to "Un-park" these threads or "cores" so that they are in use at all times. Thus giving you the best performance that your processor can throw at you.

8.) To do this, simply open your Windows Start Menu and type in "Regedit" in the search bar, and click enter (For those of you running on Windows XP, click the "Run" button and type it in there, followed by clicking enter).

9.) Then, click on the "Edit" button at the type of the Regedit window, and then click the "Find" button.

10.) When the Find box pops up, copy and paste this into the search bar: 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583. After doing this, click the "Find Next" button. The search might take 30 seconds to locate the correct information from your registry, but when it does you will notice a box to the right hand side with lots of information that may or may not confuse you. Well have no fears, because there are only two items in that list that you need to be worried about.

11.) The first is, "ValueMin." If you double click the "ValueMin" name you need to make sure that its "Value Data" is set to 0. If it is not, simply backspace whatever is written there and type in 0, and then click "Ok."

12.) The next is thing you need to concern yourself with is, "ValueMax." If you double click the "ValueMax" name you need to make sure that its "Value Data" is set to 0. If it is not, simply backspace whatever is written there and type in 0, and then click "Ok."

13.) After you have done this, you will need to click "Edit" again, and click "Find." Upon doing this, once again search the same text as before, 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583.

14.) This will bring you to another search result that is pretty much identical as the one you changed previously (with steps 11 and 12). Again, with this new search result you only need to concern yourself with "ValueMin" and "ValueMax," both of which have to be set to 0 (repeat steps 11 and 12).

15.) Continue searching through the registry and changing the values of "ValueMin" and "ValueMax" for every search result that the Regedit Find tool locates.

16.) You will know when you are done searching when you receive the message, "Finished searching through the registry."

17.) After you have changed all the values to 0, simply close out of "Regedit" and restart your computer.

18.) When your computer boots back up, you will want to check to see if you have successfully "Un-Parked" your threads or "cores." To do this, simply open "Windows Task Manager" again and click on the "Performance" tab. Once there, click the "Resource Monitor" and locate the "CPU" tab.

19.) Click the "CPU" tab and again look at the list of "Green charts with scrolling lines" (that resemble heart monitors) and make sure that none of them have the word "Parked" next to them. If you do not see the word "Parked" then you know that you have successfully opened up all your available threads or "cores" on your processor. (If you see the word parked still, then just repeat the above steps again to make sure you did not miss something).

By doing steps 1 - 19 you will have successfully opened up your processor to run at its fullest potential at all times.

By doing this you should notice a difference in the performance that you see in World of Warcraft. (I did, and I know that you will too).

Now that I have discussed the issue concerning quad core processors, such as the Intel i3, i5, i7, I can finally dive into helping you resolve the issue with your graphics card.

Instead of me explaining to you the entire problem that I was having with my GTX 570 in this thread, I will post a link to the thread I had previously opened that expressed my concerns. However, in short, I was experiencing terrible "FPS" in game while using a high end graphic card.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3811494885

If you read any part of the thread that I linked above you will understand exactly the problem that I was having. Well, after days of trolling around tech forums and google I finally stumbled upon the answer to my problems.

In order to fix the issue of terrible "FPS" while in the world of warcraft, I recommend that you follow these steps.

1.) Right click anywhere on your desktop and click "NVIDIA control panel."

2.) From there locate the "3D Settings" expandable menu. (To expand it, click the +).

3.) Once expanded, click the blue text titled "Manage 3D settings."

4.) Once inside of "Manage 3D settings" you will notice 2 tabs. One titled "Global Settings" and the other titled "Program Settings.

5.) In the "Global Settings" tab, you will see many options that you can change in a list below. The ones that you should be concerned about are as follows.

6.) The first is, "Power management mode." Yours, like mine was, is probably set to "Adaptive." Well, it should be set to "Prefer Maximum Performance." To switch this setting simply click "Adaptive" and then change it to "Prefer Maximum Performance." After this click "Apply" at the bottom right hand side of the window.

7.) The second is, "Texture filtering - Trilinear optimization." If this is set to "Off," simply turn it to "On." After this click "Apply" at the bottom right hand side of the window.

Once you have changed these 2 global settings, you will need to change some settings specifically for World of Warcraft. To do this, follow these next set of steps.

1.) Click on the "Program Settings" tab.

2.) Click the drop down menu underneath "Select a program to customize." And click "World of Warcraft. (If "World of Warcraft" is not listed do not worry, as you can add it to the list manually). (To add "World of Warcraft" to the list simply click the "Add" button, and navigate to your "World of Warcraft" folder. Upon doing so, find your "WoW.exe" icon and double click it. Do not add the "Launcher.exe").

3.) After you have added "World of Warcraft" to the list, make sure that it is selected on the list.

4.) Once you have done this you will see a list of settings that you can customize directly for WoW.

5.) There will be 5 settings that you will need to concern yourself with. They will be listed below.

6.) The first is, "Power management mode." If you followed the steps that I have provided concerning the "Global Settings" you will probably see your setting for this option listed as "Use global setting (Prefer maximum performance)." You can technically keep this setting as is, but to ensure that my graphics card did not juke me out of performance, I changed it to, "Prefer maximum performance." So that my graphics card knows that when I play WoW, I want it to run at its peak ability. I recommend you do the same, as it is not hurting anything. After you have set this, click "Apply" in the bottom right hand corner of the window.

7.) The second setting is, "Texture filtering - Anisotropic sample optimization." Yours, like mine was, is probably set to "Use global setting (Off)." you will want to turn this "On." After you have set this, click "Apply" in the bottom right hand corner of the window.

8.) The third setting is, "Texture filtering - Quality." Again, yours, like mine was, is probably set to "Use global setting (Quality)." you will want to turn this to "High Performance." After you have set this, click "Apply" in the bottom right hand corner of the window.

9.) The fourth setting is, "Triple buffering." Again, yours is probably set to "Use global setting (Off)." You will want to turn this to "On." After you have set this, click "Apply" in the bottom right hand corner of the window.

10.) The fifth and last setting is, "Vertical Sync." Yours is probably set to "Use global setting (Use the 3D application setting)." Even though you can technically keep this setting as is, I recommend changing it to, "Use the 3D application setting." So that my graphics card knows that when I play WoW, I want it to run at its peak ability. After you have set this, click "Apply" in the bottom right hand corner of the window.

Once you have done the five steps listed above, restart your computer. Once your computer is back up and running, open World of Warcraft. Once you are in the game, click "Esc" and go to "Options."

Make sure that "Vertical Sync" is enabled, in the game. Once you have done this, click "Advanced" and ensure that "Triple buffering" is enabled as well.

And there you have it! Following these steps should "Fix" your FPS issues with "high end" Graphics cards, such as the Nvidia GTX 570. (Or any Nvidia Graphics card for that matter).

If you continue to have "FPS" issues beyond the confines of this guide, I recommend making sure that your PC (specifically your graphics card) is clean of dust.

If the issue still persists beyond that, I recommend playing around with your graphical settings and resolutions inside of World of Warcraft itself.

As a side note, I run World of Warcraft on "Direct X 9," even though my Graphics Card is capable of using "Direct X 11." The reason for this is due to what I like to call "Micro lag" which occurs while moving around the game, roughly every 3 seconds my character appears to move backwards / pauses in place for a millisecond (And you would think this wouldn't be an issue, but once you notice it is there... It will drive you mad. And Direct X 9 eliminates the problem). But that is a whole different topic of discussion.

I hope that this guide helped those who are suffering with the same problem that I was.

Thank you very much for reading!

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them and I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.

- Basmastersix

P.S. After preforming these steps that I have given you, I now get 54 - 60 FPS in high traffic areas at peak times during the day / night. (Such as the area right outside of the Orgrimmar Auction House). Where as I was previously getting 24 - 36.

P.S.S. For those curious of my system specifications, they are as follows:

- Windows 7 - 64 Bit
- Intel Core i7 - Overclocked at 4.4 GHZ
- Intel SSD (Runs my copy of WoW)
- OCZ Solid State Drive (Runs my Operating System)
- Nvidia GTX 570
- 8 Gigs of ram
- Thermaltake 850 Wat Power Supply
Thanks for the help! I'm not too computer savvy and am unsure about the first steps with the processor and stuff, but I did follow the ones about the Nvidia card and noticed that all that stuff was turned off, so thanks heaps for the help :]
Hey there Kamiliah,

The way that you open up Windows Task Manager is by clicking "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" at the same time on your keyboard.

Or

By right clicking anywhere that there is free space on the bottom bar of your desktop (the one with the Start Menu & Clock on it), and then clicking "Task Manager" from the menu that appears.

I hope this helps,

- Basmastersix
Basmastersix,

I was never having issues but thank you for taking time the time to share this to everyone that is having issues. You explained everything in detail and it was very clear to read. I give this thread 5 stars and if it continues to help people I would even try making it a sticky if I were you.
Kreek,

Thank you very much for the kind words. I am glad that you found my thread helpful (even though you personally were not having issues with your game), I can only hope that others will find it just as helpful as well.

Again, if anyone has further comments or questions regarding anything that I wrote please feel free to leave them below!

- Basmastersix
wtb engine updates :|
01/04/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Basmastersix
As a side note, I run World of Warcraft on "Direct X 9," even though my Graphics Card is capable of using "Direct X 11." The reason for this is due to what I like to call "Micro lag" which occurs while moving around the game, roughly every 3 seconds my character appears to move backwards / pauses in place for a millisecond (And you would think this wouldn't be an issue, but once you notice it is there... It will drive you mad. And Direct X 9 eliminates the problem). But that is a whole different topic of discussion.

That's a strange issue. DirectX 11 is significantly faster on systems that are capable of running it. What driver are you running? Some people have had issues with DirectX 11 mode on the latest WHQL Nvidia driver, though they seem to be better on the most recent beta driver.

http://www.geforce.com/Drivers/Results/40607
Kodiack,

I have not even bothered to run my copy of World of Warcraft on Direct X 11 since I fixed my FPS issues. I feel as if I do not truly need to, seeing as how I am now getting 60 FPS in the "open world" and 54 - 60 FPS in "high traffic spots" at peak times.

I may turn it on for a day and see if I still notice the "micro lag," but as I said before... Once you notice that it is there.... You will notice it every single time... And it will drive you absolutely crazy.

- Basmastersix
13.) After you have done this, you will need to click "Edit" again, and click "Find." Upon doing this, once again search the same text as before, 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583.

For this section I've tried to find 0cc5b647-c1df-4637-891a-dec35c318583 on step 13 but it didn't come out Value Min or Max it just came out my ACS and DCS setting index.

My specs information is here - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3871117303
I'm just worried about turning on those "threads" or whatever it is. I'm currently running an i7 but it's a laptop. I'm worried that it may heat up a lot (which it already does as it is) or that there may be a reason why windows does have those threads disabled. :\

I mean, if they're turned off, isn't there a good reason for it?
I'm just worried about turning on those "threads" or whatever it is. I'm currently running an i7 but it's a laptop. I'm worried that it may heat up a lot (which it already does as it is) or that there may be a reason why windows does have those threads disabled. :\

I mean, if they're turned off, isn't there a good reason for it?

They're turned off because Windows chose to turn them off to save power/heat. Windows will happily turn them on if they're needed for processing. Forcing them to be always on will not make WoW run on more cores (processorAffinityMask does that).
quick note on Cores n threads.
A thread is a line of code from a program. A core is a single processor. A quad core is basically 4 processors inside a single chip.
The registry changes appear to have to do with power consumption. It appears that intel based computers will throttle back the power to individual cores. This will reduce the total power consumption and reduce the amount of heat the multi-core processor generates. It's possible that the standard processor cooling may not be enough to deal with these cores running at full power all the time. While it's true that they will not generate as much heat if the core isn't being actively accessed by a thread, most likley they will still generate more heat than they would if they were "parked."
I would also wonder if those with intel cores set affinity to use only two or three cores if the end result would be the same.

Graphics:
The nividia website has a section dedicated to what the optimum graphics card settings are for individual games. Yes, they do have cata settings there. Ideally those settings give you about 60 to 70 fps.
It gave me 3 to 7 fps, so helped a bit but still getting less than 15fps in LFR.
8.) The third setting is, "Texture filtering - Quality." Again, yours, like mine was, is probably set to "Use global setting (Quality)." you will want to turn this to "High Performance." After you have set this, click "Apply" in the bottom right hand corner of the window.9.)

The fourth setting is, "Triple buffering." Again, yours is probably set to "Use global setting (Off)." You will want to turn this to "On." After you have set this, click "Apply" in the bottom right hand corner of the window.

These two were the only ones that were not set right. Im useing the beta drivers I have 7800 dual Navidas and have tried everything nothing has worked so far and this all became a problem after cata patch 4.3
Nope still at 26 ps in sw and dont really see that much of a change there was no changes need in wow already did those i believe. I think its deff something to do with the direct x 9 and 11 andthe patch in 4.3 and Navida
I know it's a bit of a necro, but this helped me immensely and I want others to potentially benefit from it. FPS nearly doubled, thanks a lot!
Pls,

Your welcome :)

& Thank you for the kind words!

- Basmastersix
So I am just curious. I have my DXDIAG below. My current system is a laptop. 1.6ghz cpu with turbo boost capable of up to 2.8 ghz or something like that. My laptop has 8 cpus. 4 of which are turned off. I am curious as to if i turn them on will anything bad happen to my CPU....Overheat? Ruin laptop?...TY

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/28/2012, 01:08:12
Machine name: LEONARD-PC
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
System Model: Satellite A665
BIOS: Phoenix SecureCore Version 2.20
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU Q 720 @ 1.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
Memory: 6144MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 6074MB RAM
Page File: 1918MB used, 10229MB available
Windows Dir: C:\windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GT 330M
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A29&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_A2
Display Memory: 3759 MB
Dedicated Memory: 978 MB
Shared Memory: 2781 MB
Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
Monitor Model: unknown
Monitor Id: SEC3641
Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (59.998Hz)
Output Type: Internal
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.9573 (English)
Driver Version: 8.17.12.9573
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 17642816 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4969-11CF-AC57-3CDD1CC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0A29
SubSys ID: 0xFD301179
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Driver Strong Name: oem26.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section004:8.17.12.9573:pci\ven_10de&dev_0a29&subsys_fd301179
Rank Of Driver: 00E60001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_1179FD38&REV_1001
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 100
Type: WDM
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6069 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 3/22/2010 13:21:18, 2298400 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6069 (English)
Date and Size: 3/22/2010 13:21:18, 2298400 bytes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: ENE CIR HID Receiver
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x1524, 0x0100

Device Name: Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x006D

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3B34
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 12/4/2009 01:26:39, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 7/13/2009 18:06:23, 7936 bytes
|
+-+ Generic USB Hub
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0020
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | Service: usbhub
| | Driver: usbhub.sys, 12/4/2009 01:26:39, 343040 bytes
| |
| +-+ Generic USB Hub
| | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x05E3, 0x0608
| | | Location: Port_#0002.Hub_#0004
| | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | | Service: usbhub
| | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 12/4/2009 01:26:39, 343040 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 17:19:57, 105472 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 19:48:04, 50768 bytes
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/13/2009 18:00:20, 33280 bytes
|
+ Microsoft eHome Remote Control Keyboard keys
| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevicev2&col05
|
+ Microsoft eHome MCIR Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevicev2&col06
|
+ Microsoft eHome MCIR 109 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevicev2&col07
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 17:19:57, 105472 bytes
|
+ Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
| Matching Device ID: *tos0100
| Upper Filters: SynTP
| Service: i8042prt
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 18:00:20, 31232 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 19:48:27, 49216 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0015
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/13/2009 18:00:20, 31232 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: termdd.sys, 7/13/2009 19:45:55, 62544 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 18:00:20, 26624 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 369.4 GB
Total Space: 464.7 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: Hitachi HTS545050B9A300

Drive: D:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT30F
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 17:19:54, 147456 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) QPI Physical 0 - 2C91
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C91&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&11
Driver: n/a

Name: JMB38X SD Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2381&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_20\4&37B66438&0&02E4
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\jmcr.sys, 1.00.0034.0002 (English), 9/23/2009 12:25:22, 144496 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\jmcricon.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (Chinese (Traditional)), 5/14/2008 21:53:38, 110080 bytes

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Control Registers - 2CA8
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA8&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&28

Name: Intel(R) processor DMI - D132
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D132&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_11\3&11583659&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B3C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B3C&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D0
Driver: C:\windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.20589 (English), 12/4/2009 01:26:02, 51712 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.20589 (English), 12/4/2009 01:26:39, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) QPI Link - 2C90
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C90&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&10

Name: Realtek RTL8191SE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8172&SUBSYS_818410EC&REV_10\4&107A3ADC&0&00E1
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\rtl8192se.sys, 2007.01.1002.2009 (English), 10/2/2009 15:33:48, 946688 bytes

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Thermal Control Registers - 2CA3
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA3&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&23

Name: Intel(R) processor Miscellaneous Registers - D158
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D158&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_11\3&11583659&0&43

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_06\3&11583659&0&B0

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B34
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B34&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E8
Driver: C:\windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7600.20589 (English), 12/4/2009 01:26:02, 51712 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:06:31, 324608 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7600.20589 (English), 12/4/2009 01:26:39, 343040 bytes

Name: Intel(R) QuickPath Architecture System Address Decoder - 2C81
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C81&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&01

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_06\4&3AB7EF8B&0&00E0

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Rank Registers - 2CA2
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA2&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&22

Name: Intel(R) processor System Control and Status Registers - D157
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D157&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_11\3&11583659&0&42

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B56&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&D8
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:06:13, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 3B30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B30&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) QuickPath Architecture Generic Non-Core Registers - 2C52
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C52&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&00

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Address Registers - 2CA1
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA1&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&21

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BE2&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_A1\4&36714C63&0&0118
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 18:06:13, 122368 bytes

Name: Intel(R) processor Semaphore and Scratchpad Registers - D156
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D156&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_11\3&11583659&0&41

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3B4A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B4A&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E4
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.20551 (English), 10/17/2009 08:19:56, 183880 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series 4 Port SATA AHCI Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B29&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FA
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 9.05.0007.1002 (English), 1/15/2010 14:22:08, 538136 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_A5\3&11583659&0&F0
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7600.20551 (English), 10/17/2009 08:19:56, 183880 bytes

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 0 Control Registers - 2CA0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA0&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&20

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0A29&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_A2\4&36714C63&0&0018
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 224064 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 324516 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvtd.inf_amd64_neutral_e0891966ea2a9f1b\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 71579376 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 21887 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 13624128 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 68928 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 2660160 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 25222976 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 8008000 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 2872640 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 2672448 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 17642816 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 11770 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 25541952 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 9717568 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 61248 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 2301248 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 17543488 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 5892928 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 2437440 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 2517312 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 15009600 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 19443520 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0012.9573 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 7713088 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvdispco64.dll, 2.00.0025.0001 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 1737536 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\nvgenco64.dll, 2.00.0014.0000 (English), 2/9/2012 22:13:00, 1466176 bytes

Name: Intel(R) processor System Management Registers - D155
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D155&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_11\3&11583659&0&40

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 4 - 3B48
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B48&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E3

Name: LPC Interface Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B09&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&F8
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\LPCFilter.sys, 1.00.0064.0005 (English), 7/30/2009 23:02:36, 44912 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 19:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: JMB38X xD Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2384&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_20\4&37B66438&0&04E4
Driver: C:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\jmcr.sys, 1.00.0034.0002 (English), 9/23/2009 12:25:22, 144496 bytes
Driver: C:\windows\system32\jmcricon.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (Chinese (Traditional)), 5/14/2008 21:53:38, 110080 bytes

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Test Registers - 2C9C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C9C&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&1C

Name: Intel(R) QuickPath Interconnect - D151
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D151&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_11\3&11583659&0&81

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Thermal Control Registers - 2CAB
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CAB&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&2B

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 3B46
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B46&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E2

Name: JMB38X MS Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2383&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_20\4&37B66438&0&03E4

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Target Address Decoder - 2C99
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C99&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&19

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Rank Registers - 2CAA
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CAA&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&2A

Name: Intel(R) QuickPath Interconnect - D150
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D150&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_11\3&11583659&0&80

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 3B44
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B44&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E1

Name: JMB38X SD/MMC Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2382&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_20\4&37B66438&0&00E4

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller - 2C98
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2C98&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&18

Name: Intel(R) processor Integrated Memory Controller Channel 1 Address Registers - 2CA9
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2CA9&SUBSYS_80868086&REV_04\3&4F11E61&0&29

Name: Intel(R) processor PCI Express Root Port 1 - D138
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_D138&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_11\3&11583659&0&18

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3B42
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B42&SUBSYS_FD301179&REV_05\3&11583659&0&E0

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7600.16597
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7600.16385
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16907
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
PlayReady DMO Wrapper,0x00600002,1,1,PRDMOW~1.DLL,1.03.2297.0000
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
MS PR Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,PRSource.dll,1.03.2297.0000
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7600.16385
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7600.16385
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7600.16385
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7600.21077
Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7600.16907
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7600.16724
SFVCaptureFilter,0x00200000,1,1,SmartFaceVCapt.dll,3.01.0003.0000
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16867
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7600.16385
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7600.16385
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7600.16724
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7600.16385
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7600.20574
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16867
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7600.16385
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905

Audio Capture Sources:
Microphone (Realtek High Defini,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7600.16385

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7600.16724

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385
Chicony USB 2.0 Camera,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16867
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16867
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16867
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7600.16867
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7600.16867

Video Capture Sources:
Chicony USB 2.0 Camera,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7600.16385

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7600.16867
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7600.16867

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16899
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16899
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16899
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7600.16899

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7600.16385

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905
DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7600.16905

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling