<Exile> Selling Heroic Rag/Heroic Deathwing!

Darkspear
I heard we were selling things and stuff.
Start selling my shaman gear, kthx.
Full heroic gear carry clear, put me on follow and go run around your house screaming AMG I LOVE MURKK...1 million gold. Deal? For an extra 20k we will even nerd scream for you like it's a world first kill on every boss. Even more of a deal?
would it be any cheeper to buy just a heroic rag kill,mount?
Individual achievements 15k? cool! Ill take glory of the cataclysm raider ill even pay u 16k.
04/03/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Chesire
Individual achievements 15k? cool! Ill take glory of the cataclysm raider ill even pay u 16k.

I c wut u did thar
I talked to tuskington (the toon that is on the Fenris server) and he said I need to check how long the list is for the H Rag and mount kill wait list is. Thank you for your time
Mize
Mmm brownies!
I talked to tuskington (the toon that is on the Fenris server) and he said I need to check how long the list is for the H Rag and mount kill wait list is. Thank you for your time
Mize

We have an opening on Thursday 12th and Sunday 15th. Let us know which works, you can contact me through my bnet or log on and talk to us. Itwontblendfood@gmail.com
We have openings! Let us know if you would like to purchase a mount!
Negamith is best mage!
04/12/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Tombravager
Negamith is best mage!

I completely agree!
hey Myrrk whats the best price you can do for a full clear atm ? im not fussed on the mount i just want him dead as ive put in about 260 ish wipes on him and no kill.
I quit wow as SWTOR came out and a week or 2 after that my guild took him down :(
Murkk's easy. I'm sure he'll take it easy on you :)
What is a murkk