<Never Got My Glaives> Arthas 70 Twink Guild

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
It would be my honor to bump this thread
Hey guys. =) I have been thinking about re-rolling on another server that has a level 70 twink guild and this guild seems to fit me best with regards to Server time and the amount of twinks on it.

Would I be able to join the guild as I level up to get to 70 or would it be preferred to level up to 70 before joining the guild. I do not mind either way. Thanks for your time. =)
Hey guys. =) I have been thinking about re-rolling on another server that has a level 70 twink guild and this guild seems to fit me best with regards to Server time and the amount of twinks on it.

Would I be able to join the guild as I level up to get to 70 or would it be preferred to level up to 70 before joining the guild. I do not mind either way. Thanks for your time. =)

You can definitely level up while in the guild. We're 25 so we have all the perks you would need. Either way is fine though.

02/20/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Arbitèr
I could make a DK on Arthas and try out?

Of COURSE you can. Just whisper an officer for an invite.
Im lookin for some rbgs and some fun. I quit playing my 85s for this mage and wanna find more ppl to goof off with. Is the guild still active?
Are you guys recruiting anyone? I assure you I would make a great addition to your guild, although i just turned 70 yesterday, I can pull my own weight in arenas RBGS and premades, and would be willing to xfer if I am able to join.
02/28/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Ðrist
Are you guys recruiting anyone? I assure you I would make a great addition to your guild, although i just turned 70 yesterday, I can pull my own weight in arenas RBGS and premades, and would be willing to xfer if I am able to join.

At the moment we aren't specifically recruiting for RBGs or anything else. We're still open for recruitment though and we would love to have you.
02/20/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Meyge
It would be my honor to bump this thread
I am looking for a twink guild myself. I have spent a fair amount of time gearing and gemming this twink. She hits like a bus and can fc as well.
03/05/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Bloodrâyne
I am looking for a twink guild myself. I have spent a fair amount of time gearing and gemming this twink. She hits like a bus and can fc as well.

Would love to have you. Stop by if you have any questions, an officer is usually online.

03/05/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Cameltoetom
I'am leveling this toon to possibly be a twink. Might server xfer/ faction change for this. can go all specs, have experience with them all. (Third shaman since BC) When do you guys usually run rbgs, bgs, arenas, or raids?

We have people running battleground groups and arenas every day throughout the week. We're a little behind on RBGs, but we're hoping to get guild RBGs started back up soon. We have raids going commonly throughout the week, and we usually run official guild raids on the weekends.
Am i gewd enuff!?!
Hey guys, looking to level a 70 twink on a new server and I am wondering if it would be okay if I joined the guild. I'm not specifically looking for a place in any RBG teams, just a twink guild with nice members. Note that I am not too familiar with twinking but I am certainly willing to learn.
I am interested in really any large 70 guild, but I don't know which one would be best. I like arenas, and raids, but I really want to do Rated BG's. If I were to realm transfer, would I be allowed into the guild? And more importantly, would I be able to do RBG's? Please inform me so I can know if this is the right guild for me, because I don't want to waste cash of extra realm transfers! Thank you!