[A] We Take Candle | LF Core Heal or Tank

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5 17 Next
Space goats for life! 3 cheers for one and all!
Spring is in the aiiiir~

A completely important fact: Our LoL night was a blast. xD
To true to rue it was a blast! but then again anything with you is a blast Lav!
If technology didn't hate me, I'd have to agree with you! But, alas, if I happen to gaze in the direction of something more technologically advanced than a rock, it breaks. And when that happens.... ME RAGE!
I seriously am starting to think you're a wizard since everything with a circuit seems to fizz out on you.
Your a Wizard Seley. Didn't anyone tell you?
News to me! :O. You guys gotta keep me better informed! How am I supposed to floor tank if I don't even know what I am!
Update!

The summer has hit us pretty hard and we're really itching to get active again.

Our raid team, which has been pugging as of late, would love to acquire some consistent members, especially a healer and some caster DPS! Of course, we're ALWAYS looking to accept mature, fun-loving people as well!
I love your guild name, makes me giggle every time.
Aww, thank you! I'm glad you like it and happy to hear it makes you laugh!
Best of luck in your recruitment!
Thank you kindly!

This Monday we'd love to snag some DPS or heals that'd like to come along. See what we're all about! No need to join the guild if you do not desire, but if you'd like to come clear DS10 and meet some pretty neat people send me a message in-game. :D
Still have a few spots open for Monday's raid. Room for a healer and a DPS. We could even squeeze in a tank if someone really wanted to come! :)
I support this guild, if only because their unending inanity is slightly more bearable than that of every other group in existance.

That and the tacos.
I support this guild, if only because their unending inanity is slightly more bearable than that of every other group in existance.

Oh you.
Had a fantastic time raiding tonight! I was a wonderful treat to have some new people join us and a big thank you to the pick up players who answered our call in Trade. It was fun having you around and congrats to the new players who got their titles! Also welcome to our new DK friend who's joined the guild!

We're still recruiting as our topic says. We raid once a week and full clear, often bringing 2-3 new people with us that are so kind to fill a spot since our raid roster is suffering from summer blues.
Monday's raid is on schedule! As usual, could use a tank or a healer to join us! :D
Yes, PLEASE PLEASE JOIN US!!..... >.> <.< not like I'm begging or anything......
06/08/2012 05:09 AMPosted by Ornasse
I love your guild name, makes me giggle every time.

I just came by to say the same thing. <3
Mucho love for the kind comment! :D

We should really start making a guest book or something!

Anyway, just giving this topic a happy tap! Had fun raiding yesterday and full cleared as normal. We pretty much 9 manned everything until one of our guests invited a friend on the last two bosses. xD