Twillight Patrols ((OOC)) 13

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
Yeah Grish, you can join back in whenever.

Also Ashok you can do whatever you want, you have complete control (as does everyone) over any enemies.
Augh, that post took forever.

Worst part is, I just re-read it and I still am not happy with it XD
Hey guys, sorry for not being around. Those who are in the Skype group have seen me on regularly, but I've been away from the forum.

I haven't been permabanned, I haven't died, I've just been away due to my heart not really being into writing. I apologize for the delay, even though most I don't play a very large role at all.

I do intend to come back at some point, hopefully soon. Unfortunately a disagreement between Meep and I has left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth, so I don't feel comfortable posting in his threads right now. Don't take that the wrong way, it's my own personal opinion.

So, for now, delayed a bit longer. I'm hopeful to jump back into the thread though sometime soon.
Sorry Jaggo. :(

Just to defend myself from gaining any personal disfavour, I was playing the devils advocate in that whole conversation.
I am going to post soon-ish :x

I have lots of work to get done so we shall see.
Quallity of post....not so great....

Either way, its a post
So, while I do not posting things, here's a video I made of Meep and his literature adventures with his dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUwFLEqXYqs

Hopefully I'll have something drafted soonish. I have an idea for a post, I just need to write it down. :|
I am trying to post but I just don't have it in me.

Sorry peeps my book/work is stealing my time as is my own merc thread :P

Which you should all look into joining its called "Soldiers Live and Wonder Why."
rl conspired to keep me from posting .

Should have one up soon though.
*Twiddles thumbs as he waits for Wara to post*

No rush here, Wara xD, its fine
I finally made a post! Wonderful!
Also, I have no idea what to do with Grish. I'm guessing the diplomatic mission to Therzene isn't going to happen, anyway.
Waraila mentioned she'd post, will wait for her before posting for the Stealth Team.

Also yeah, Diplomacy team is still IC happening, but I'm not RPing it. Basically going to summarize what happens once we all get back to the temple, and you can assume what you did yourself if your characters went. I can't be bothered RPing that to be honest. xD
Alright then. I'll focus on my near-crazy Fire Mage and my bored captive Spellsword.
If Waraila/Perfection don't do that before I post for Virella next, I will rescue him. :)
Virella performing a rescue?
O.o
Run...
RUN!
Hmmm I shall post up for Fenris soon, Meep can Fenris follow after the Earthen who go for the Stonefather?
Yeah, you better.

Because Flint does not win in the game, so I'm pretty sure he'll need some assistance either sooner or later.
Yeah, you better.

Because Flint does not win in the game, so I'm pretty sure he'll need some assistance either sooner or later.

Psh since when do you care about what happens In-Game?

Also Lynara would assist, but shes trapped under some rubble with the remains of a Fungal giant.
03/20/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Distopia
Also Lynara would assist, but shes trapped under some rubble with the remains of a Fungal giant.

First her eye, now her body slowly absorbing deadly chemicals and rocks. Geez, soooo useless. ;)
03/20/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Meep

First her eye, now her body slowly absorbing deadly chemicals and rocks. Geez, soooo useless. ;)

Women in a nutshell.