Twillight Patrols ((OOC)) 13

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
Oh god welcome back Meep!

I'm definitely in on another thread of yours :3
Awwww yeah! I've never had so much fun reading a character of mine dying, especially if it wasn't written by me. Man you did her justice.

She's coming back with a vengeance next thread, you can bet your little gnome butt she is :D
Yep Lynara comes in like a boss.
MEEP!!! (tackles and hugs!!) Glad to see you back! I cannot remember if this was the one character I had in the thread have to go back and look, I changed Wulfsong to Wulfdancer and she is on WRA now.
What is this about?
Man, all those months of procrastinating sure did pay off, Meepy.

10/03/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Ihealedyou
What is this about?

This is a thread that's been going on for the better part of a year now. Originally it was a sequel to a thread that ran during during Wraith of the Lich King called "Borean Patrols". The original thread was about a group of heroes playing through the events, and much fun and epicness was had.

And this, as I said, is a sequel.

This thread is coming to a close, but Meep plans on launching a sequel thread to said sequel thread.

ALSO, IMPORTANT, to every original thread-goer who's posted here, the entire crew has been active in all of the time Meep has been gone from the forums on the Skype group. Waralia, Meep, Rrazz, Myself, Lia, Lowmaine, Turle, Varonus, Distopia, etc.

If you'd like to pop in to chat with us, see Meep's future roleplaying plans, see other people being creative, or just watch the nonsense we tend to throw out, throw me a friend request and I'll add you to the group.

Skype name is jaggo332, just send me a message of your character name.

That's all I have to say about anything.
I don't got skype >.>

And thanks for the info
*tacklehugs Meep*

Long time, no see! :D

Though I have to confess... I have been stalking you guys somewhat whenever I log on to skype, which is admittedly not terribly often. >.>

Anyway, I would be interested in continuing with a sequal, but I've been insanely busy lately and have hardly had time to log on to the forums at all. It might slow down after October, but I can't guarantee it. For one of your threads I might just have to make time though. :P
Though I have to confess... I have been stalking you guys somewhat whenever I log on to skype, which is admittedly not terribly often. >.>

Should say hi, we miss you.
10/03/2012 04:07 PMPosted by Jaggo
Wraith of the Lich King

-golf clap-
Fantastic!!! Good job Meep! And yes I have Skype now and will send a request to you Jaggo. This is Faythalla, Wulfsong (who is now Wulfdancer) and I think I had Alviira in one of Meep's threads, the zombie one.!
Yes, yes, :) I remember Fayth, Clicker, and Alviira from The Walking Damned. And Wulfsong.

You might be interested in the finale for Twilight Patrols, the finale thread that is, which I'm hoping to do soon.
Ashok will be making his return to the RP world for the finale Meep.

I feel its appropriate :3
Yes, yes, :) I remember Fayth, Clicker, and Alviira from The Walking Damned. And Wulfsong.

You might be interested in the finale for Twilight Patrols, the finale thread that is, which I'm hoping to do soon.

Bah forget twilight highlands, go right to Pandaria! Panda patrols!
New thread!! Yay!! Might want to start another one for OOC just chatter? For ideas and so forth.
I'm disappointed by the severe lack of Ithalin. VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Joking, joking. I'll either try to fit Ithalin into teh next thread, or make a new character.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to finish the story Lynara. But, if nobody is interested in it, I guess I'll go straight to Pandaland.
10/04/2012 04:50 PMPosted by Meep
I want to finish the story Lynara. But, if nobody is interested in it, I guess I'll go straight to Pandaland.

But but but Cataclysm didn't have a story!
10/04/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Lynara
But but but Cataclysm didn't have a story!

Lies.

But okay, I have at least five awesome things to explode and destroy like airships, siege tanks, Grim Batol, Deathwing, and the whole freakin' Azeroth. So, it'll be fun.