2 Thunderfury's, what would it hurt

Achievements
First off let me say that I know their will be a ton of responses that are completely over thought and drawn out to justify why having 2 Thunderfury's will never happen. I am just here making a suggestion.

I do have a Thunderfury, and it just so happens that I also have 2 more bindings to start and complete the quest for said 2nd Sword. Only thing is, the sword is unique thus having two is impossible. In today's game this weapon is merely for looks only, this is why I am throwing it out there. Why not let those who farm it be able to Dual Wield them?
When it was made you only needed one, and its a legendary. Why let you make two?

Good idea.
It's a non-repeatable quest. The unique tag doesn't really even matter since it's never going to come into play.
I have two Thunderfuries, except that...well...one's on this character...the other's on my 60 warrior twink, Uvirith. lol.

But hey, if the guy in Shadowmoon Valley can dual wield them, why can't we?
I have two Thunderfuries, except that...well...one's on this character...the other's on my 60 warrior twink, Uvirith. lol.

Oh I remember that guy...Ruul the Darkener. SOB landed on my head more than once when I was out there working on the Netherwing chain.

this would be nice...
legendaries are transmogable in MoP. deal with that.
not yet
Im more a fan of the Thunderfury/Shadowmourne combo. Atleast until I get the hammer off rag and the glaives.
Would love for the half's to be boa, I have 3 thunderfury's as of today ( two are on this toon (one completed sword), and today I got another right binding so I have the bindings for another one in my bags, the other one is on my rogue). I understand I cant dual wield it and I understand why however, It would be nice to be able to mail them to alts. In the end it does not truly hurt anything imo. What I mean by that is its still on my account and its still rare as heck. Thunderfury is still very time consuming and expensive to craft. Lastly there are others out there I am sure that farm mc weekly, and likely have opposite half's on different toon's. Most of them I am willing to bet would gladly jump at the opportunity to make one sword like this.
If you asked someone during Vanilla why we can't dual-wield Thunderfuries, they would just look at you like,.....who are you?
i like to see you guys !@#$%^-*!e each other on the fact that you have legendarys. i also would also be pissed if u could have 2 it would be stupid.
i think if you faction change or server change you can redo the quest

Ruul the darkener is using darkfury not thunderfury.
Ha ha, never would have expected to see this thread over a year after I originally posted it. Have changed name, server, and guild since then. Anyways, still wondering why this quest can not be repeatable. To the nay Sayers, I have been playing since vanilla, I do know how hard this sword was to get but I am willing to let go of nostalgia at this time, it's been years and years. Open this quest to be repeatable please