Rp interest

Aman'Thul
Hello there fine denizens of Aman'Thul! I am looking to see if there is any interest in some rp on an Oceanic server. I am posting in all the pve Oceanic forums and checking for interest.

If you hate the idea it's fine, I just want to see if anyone is actually looking for rp since there is none listed on the realm thing as rp. I am willing to help anone who is interested to start up an rp guild and get things rolling with some suggestions.

I think most Amanthulians like the Forums clear to see guild invites and raid time postings, no rp'ing here..
That is fine, I am talking about in game rp. I saw a post on the World's End Tavern thread from someone who was decrying the fact there are no rp realms for the oceanic servers.

I do a lot of forum rp in the World's End Tavern forums, its a lot of fun. But this is just a query to see if there is any interest for in game rp.
01/13/2012 05:13 PMPosted by Lietabane
I think most Amanthulians like the Forums clear to see guild invites and raid time postings, no rp'ing here..

If you leave a thread alone for 3 months it might even fall off the front page D: !
Damn! I was so hoping to find this thread loaded with requests for an RP guild
10/21/2012 11:57 PMPosted by Drusula
Damn! I was so hoping to find this thread loaded with requests for an RP guild

There's been a couple of posts about RP for Oceanic players on the Oceanic general discussion forum, they've received some interest.
Maybe try asking if there are Oceanic guilds/players on the RP server forums, or ask how active the various RP realms are during the times you would be able to play.
I've heard Moonguard and Wyrmrest Accord are two of the most populated RP realms so maybe you'd be lucky enough to get some RP going with the late night players there.

Good luck!