Will You Level A Pandaren?

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 26 Next
01/11/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Nethaera
There are on-going discussions about how we want to handle this issue. If I recall correctly, there were some ideas brought up at BlizzCon about what we could potentially do to alleviate the concerns about extra character slots, but I don't have any more information on a specific decision right now.

I believe that it may have been a blue post somewhere (I'm recalling from memory without searching, so I could be wrong), but I'm pretty sure one idea was to take away the cap of characters on a single server, but keep the 50 cap on the account.
No chance of it, I could not stomach leveling another toon..
Definitely not. They hold less appeal than a trip to the dentist.

I would however love a tuskarr toon - but that is not going to happen.
Yep, I'll be playing one that aligns itself with THE HORDE!!

Like many others, I'm not concerned about giant, walking, talking pandas in a game with talking Lawn Ornaments, Talking Cows, Goats from Outer Space, mobile corpses, and elves with eyelashes longer than a Dwarf's arm. People are angry that they were a "joke race" and an April Fool's Day gag, but they fit in along with all the other crazies. And as soon as Blizzard releases Murlocs as a playable race, I'll be playing one of those too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Mists could be a terrible expansion, or it could be a great one. I'm going to wait until at least I'm playing the Beta to praise or QQ about it.
ill level a panda IF BLIZZ GIVES ME MORE char slots on my server. <3 <3 <3 <3
Nope. Pandaren and the whole of MoP aren't appealing enough for me.
No. Doesn't appeal to me in the slightest.
no
I would level a high elf or dark ranger
Pretty sure I will. Absolutely hate leveling, and I can't seem to put time into many max level alts since I'm one of those people who can only really stick to their main, but a panda will surely see level 90 on my account. Likely a healer monk too.
I'm pretty vain so I will have to see how they look before making that final decision. However I most likely will be leveling a healer monk.
Nope. Not into pandas in the slightest. besides, I dont have room even if I wanted to level one. And monks just don't seem like the kind of class I'd enjoy playing.
I can't wait to level a healer monk pandaren!
I've already called being the healer monk next expac!
Now I just have to find a good name and decide professions!
Sure, ill level one. Ill need an extra character slot to do it though
I'll start a Pandaren to see how their starting area plays out, but I dunno if I'll get to 85. All my high level characters are either Night Elves or Blood Elves.

I'm definitely going to level a Night Elf Monk to 85 though. Gotta start grinding those Champion Seals for Heirlooms.
I will gladly level a pandaren, IF they add more slots to each realm!
For me, this will entirely hinge on a free extra character slot.
I've made some chars off of my main server, in particular a worgen to check their initial storyline. But even though I've tried to level off server a few times, I just can't do it.

Not knowing folks, not having BoA gear, not being able to just send gold over from my other chars for training/flying/etc...just isn't ok. I've already done the whole leveling/questing/dungeon grinding thing, I don't want to do it again anymore than I have to. But really, the killer is the first part, not being on the same server with folks I already know to be able to join in a current progression raid with, in the same guild, once I hit max level.

Let all my BoA's be really BoA and let me send gold/BoE's cross server (good luck AH if that ever happens) and let all content be real-id (or just remove the concept of servers entirely by making everything (AH/mail/battletag/guilds) cross server...then maybe I'd consider doing it not on my server. Otherwise, I expect maybe an intro and then it to be ignored. This is sad, because while I don't think pandas are an amazing draw to the game, I do like the things I've heard about the game play of them so far, to make them unique.
I'd love to, but I can't as I already have 10 characters on my realm and I wouldn't delete any to level one.

I also wouldn't level one on another realm. The idea of starting over with no gold, no Boa's, no bags, would be too much over the pain of leveling a character itself.