Will You Level A Pandaren?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Most likely. Not sure what class yet.
I will, I just have to not level anything else until MoP comes out or I won't want to.
After I explore the monk class. Then he'll probably stay at 42 logged off in the middle of an instance somewhere once I get bored of looking at him.
I plan on playing the questing experience then deleting it personally.
Probably not, pandas looks or racials dont interest me.
01/11/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Erras
A better solution is to just ban anyone AFKing their way through LFR from ever using it again. I like that idea much better.

I wouldn't mind if they did that.

My only complaint on LFR is teh fact that everyone hit's NEED on every item. then they spend 5 minutes at the end trying to trade loot they don't need.
Yes. I may not take it to max level, but I'll at least want to see the new starting zone.

And it will probably be a panda monk named "ling-ling," just to annoy the forums.
I likely will, but only if they add extra character slots --OR-- I deem one of my other low levels worthless enough to delete to make room for a Pandaren. I probably won't seriously level him until later on, though, after the masses have already made their rush through the starting areas.

For what it's worth, I haven't leveled a worgen. I leveled one in the Cata beta, but ever since Blizz changed their models I can't bring myself to do it. Goblins are just plain-out too ugly and obnoxious to even consider.
Highly doubtful. I recently created 4 alts, all between 33-35. I'm already spending enough time developing those. I definitely wouldn't have enough time to add a panda. :\
Coulda sworn i posted in here o.O
I will start a healing monk (Mistweaver?). If I like it enough it will be my new main. I have great expectations so far. I hope they announce more in the upcoming weeks.

Edit: I also wish they introduced a new profession: Brew Master. Where you brew different types of beer that give certain buffs. It would kinda be like alchemy but unique. Details are fuzzy but would be interesting.
01/11/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Waggy
A better solution is to just ban anyone AFKing their way through LFR from ever using it again. I like that idea much better.

I wouldn't mind if they did that.

My only complaint on LFR is teh fact that everyone hit's NEED on every item. then they spend 5 minutes at the end trying to trade loot they don't need.

Wrong post? O_o
Probably. I'll at least make one and go through the starting zone, but a lot will depend on how happy I am with the model and its animations.
Yup! Don't know what class yet....