Skyrim Trash---- fix plz!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
dont......mention.......that....... GRAAAAAAAH

worst TRASH EVAR!

Meh. I hate the trash right before Ultraxion more. Longet due to the sheer number of drakes, and it's on a set timer (Twilight Escape). Those are far, far more annoying than the Skyfire (which is it Blizzard, Skyrim or Skyfire? Both names are used in the raid...) trash. What makes the Skyfire trash annoying is when people don't bother to stack in the nice big shiny OMG IT'S HUGE swirly and those that do manage to not muck it up die because the damage isn't divided and goes entirely to a scant few people.

Yeah, I kind of hate both, but if I had to choose which trash I'd get rid of or change, the drake event before Ultraxion would be my first choice.

And for the love of all that's good, can we PLEASE get a /NoRP option on some of the bosses in Cata, both raid and 5-man? Scripted events are great the first time around. Not so great having to repeat them over and over and over and over again. :)
Tried shouting "FUS RO DAH" at them.

Ran off the edge.

Oh you!

rofl
at least fix their targeting circle so tanks don't have to constantly keep hitting the jump button to be in range for melee special attacks.
Uh... without 5 minutes of trash, how will you have the BL buff ready after the previous boss?
01/18/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Tiapriestess
Yeah, I kind of hate both, but if I had to choose which trash I'd get rid of or change, the drake event before Ultraxion would be my first choice.

That would probably be ours as well. We're considering it.
01/18/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Zarhym

I wouldn't remove it completely since they tie into a lore point mentioned inside the raid, that being they were once the children of Alexstraza.

Instead of it being a event with a set time just make it a certain number of drakes we have to kill and then it's over.

It is by far the worst trash to ever exist in the game.
If not removed then the drakes should spawn twice as fast. Its terrible and a waste of time. They don't present a threat at all - I'm sure any group could deal with 2x the number of drakes. All it does is waste time.

I agree with Cadenbrie.

It wouldn't be so bad If you didn't have to taunt/interrupt them to make them come down, they should just swoop in. They also need to actually touch the ground so tanks can tank them :P (I think you know what I mean). The duration should be cut in half.
It wouldn't bother me as much if the drakes had loot. A chance at trash epics/patterns would keep me interested enough to stick around instead of faking a 4 minute internet outage.

I love you, you has my full support.
(Im surprised any raid ive entered can ever kill the pack since everyone i know afks it)
People with taunts should be taunting. People with no taunts should be doing the killing. The drakes that hover a bit can be hit with melee specials if you jump.

If you do it right there is no fire, just a constant stream of adds that die quickly. Can't spot them before they breath? Zoom out more. No reason to get frustrated over that.

All taunts work. including distracting shot and I'm somewhat sure rockbiter unleash elements does too. That leaves rogues and non shaman caster casters to do the majority of the killing, and priest and druids to do the majority of the healing.

Which is just fine. Until you get hunters, shamans and plate dps who don't have taunts on their bar along with slow tanks that play zoomed in... Then rage threads appear.
Tried shouting "FUS RO DAH" at them.

Ran off the edge.

Can.. can we have this?
01/18/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

I wouldn't remove it completely since they tie into a lore point mentioned inside the raid, that being they were once the children of Alexstraza.

Instead of it being a event with a set time just make it a certain number of drakes we have to kill and then it's over.

It is by far the worst trash to ever exist in the game.

I doubt we'd remove it entirely. I was referring more to the "change" part. ;)
Speaking of trash in Dragonsoul I am sad to see there are no one shot robots like we had in Sunwell after Mother Shahraz.

On topic the drakes are annoying. The whole hit box thingy and sometimes having a lack of taunts, i.e. your 10man raid is using two druid tanks who are angry all the time and are the only taunts. (Yeah I know, our raid make-up is blah at times.)
Every time we do that event someone asks where the next drakes are coming from and I end up shouting, "OMG MY FAAACE!"
Meh. I hate the trash right before Ultraxion more. Longet due to the sheer number of drakes, and it's on a set timer (Twilight Escape). Those are far, far more annoying than the Skyfire (which is it Blizzard, Skyrim or Skyfire? Both names are used in the raid...) trash.

Just to clarify "Skyrim" refers to the Ultraxion trash and "Skyfire" is the Warmaster Blackhorn trash.
01/18/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Jerika
And they should actually make them land so melee players can hit them properly

JOOR ZAH FRUL