2h Sword Transmog

Paladin
Prev 1 4 5 6
mini-necro! Quel'dalar is nice but dear god the ingame visual of landslide on it makes me cry.
Ashbringer!!! gosh guys!

Not getting a Corrupted Ashbringer when I had the chance gnaws at me to this day
Twinblade of the Phoenix.
well I'm a draenei and i like the hammer of the naaru for a 2h hammer slot. for 2h sword cataclysm's edge looks pretty awesome
Zin rokh :P
this forum should have ended last August. lol
I like my sword :o
01/24/2013 06:09 PMPosted by Strykr
well I'm a draenei and i like the hammer of the naaru for a 2h hammer slot. for 2h sword cataclysm's edge looks pretty awesome

Were I a Draenei, I'd use the Claymore of the Prophet.
armageddon nuff said
<---- My sword
Depends on your preferences, ingame, the sword glows with a mighty holy fire, fit well with Ret pally and some tier sets.
Sin'dorei Warblade is cool but im not sure if that skin is available to alliance players. Vod's suggestion for Cataclysm's Edge is really nice for paladin t6.
Well I use Corrupted Ashbringer....lol
Greatsword of the Sin'dorei
This sword will go with me to the grave
If you're going to be using the t6. 2h Sword from Kael'thas in the eye, as a human, i'd also recommend the grand marshals claymore if you can xmog it. Personally, I also believe Kalimdor's Revenge is a very versatile weapon as far as xmog goes because the majority of it is clear, and its big. Aesir's Edge/Voldrethar/Stormrune Edge.

Also, if you're looking for maces: Torch of the Damned

Axes? Soul Cleaver, Bryntroll
The new Ashkandi looks like garbage compared to the old one. Pick up a Voldrether from General Vezax. Sadly i left my !@#$ty pve dps gear on before i went to work. Otherwise you could see how it looks like on my pvp one.
Depends on the rest of your gear. I have a really nice 2h golden sword from ulduar 25 that goes well with my golden transmog ret gear
Also Twinblade of the Phoenix is a very paladiny sword.