When in Rome

Garrosh
Grats When in Rome on your 2 new heroic kills. Welcome to the 10-man's club. I would say let's put Garrosh back on tracks, but Garrosh doesn't have enough good raiders to compete. One less good 25-man raiding guild on the server is sad. Good luck on futur kills.

- Dubhe -
I heard Crescendo and Inside the Box are bitter rivals...discuss.

/popcorn
they are public now, they were only private for a a few weeks. While we are on the topic, why are half your posted in LFR and not cres? mistake or security by obscurity?
wouldn;t say

I heard Crescendo and Inside the Box are bitter rivals...discuss.

/popcorn

there are only 3 alliance guilds in the top 10 on garrosh, we have no choice but to be competing.

In case you haven't heard, there are only 100 people total alliance side, we just have a lot of alts :)

When i transfered from horde to alli i was in iron forge, i thought something was wrong because there was nobody there :) i hadn't been in IF since MC days when it was packed. We're like a close family...who likes to drink...and fight...
Some logs were posted in LFR by mistake, others on purpose cause they were taken from LFR raids, not our main raids.

Share your popcorn please!
Flippity derp PvE content blahblahblah.
I'M GOOD AT WORLD OF WARCRAFT.
There aren't really any Horde guilds we can have fun with like how you guys are. I'm kinda jelly all we have are Audacity who are a bunch of feet loving ex trade chat spammers and all the rest of the Horde guilds are pretty quiet. I never see any Horde on Horde drama =(
I never did understand guilds that are anti-posting in /1 /2, etc.
This is a social game...BE SOCIAL.

Also, feet.

There should be a /generalraid channel that you have access only once you killed at least 1 heroic boss in the current tier and it would be cross-faction. A channel for top guilds on a server to chat about anything, from drama to strategies, and stuff.

And also, I offer to pay for xfer + a few months subscriptions for Wreklaw to go back Horde side and bring Farune with him.

LoL /duck
where's my money dubhe? All 150 of us are prepared to take your offer to transfer, thanks :)

guys, take it easy on /1 and /2 folks, without them, how would we maintain our feeling of superiority? We'd be forced to run 5 mans and LFR to brag about how good we are and bad they are...oh wait we already do that too...
01/29/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Flipflop
There aren't really any Horde guilds we can have fun with like how you guys are. I'm kinda jelly all we have are Audacity who are a bunch of feet loving ex trade chat spammers and all the rest of the Horde guilds are pretty quiet. I never see any Horde on Horde drama =(

Ah I miss the old days of world pvp... things got personal back then.
I never did understand guilds that are anti-posting in /1 /2, etc.
This is a social game...BE SOCIAL.

Also, feet.

Hold on here - my guild LOVES to post in trade chat. Yall just put all my trolls on ignore.

That's on you, not on us.
01/29/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Flipflop

Was replying to this one, sillyho, and you can't deny guild's have rules like this. :P
Garrosh needs an influx of about 5000 at least 378 geared 85s. I mean, over here they are pugging 4/8 heroic. On garrosh if you can pug 8/8 post nerf you are pro. Kind of sad and the reason I left.
8/8 reg. post nerf is never pro. I think the word you're thinking of is remedial also, When in Rome, I lol @ alliance. (<3)

Have fun with us. We love fun. You want drama you say? We hate mayhem. Terribles.
Mayhem might not be no where near prog'd as some are but the majority are good people.