Hire me to make you artz! \o/

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
Request sent
01/24/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Eredis
Oho, Aaja lives near the place, the place that consumes more barbecue sauce per capita than any place on earth.

We love us some BBQ, toasted ravioli, and thincrust pizza with provolone cheese.

Thanks for the bumps and requests! Ilu! <3
Want to get commision of Edi and Muir... But not have money >.>
01/24/2012 07:10 PMPosted by Aaja
Oho, Aaja lives near the place, the place that consumes more barbecue sauce per capita than any place on earth.

We love us some BBQ, toasted ravioli, and thincrust pizza with provolone cheese.

Thanks for the bumps and requests! Ilu! <3

PROVEL IS NOT A CHEESE
Provel is not cheese. Provel is an abomination against dairy.
4/10, Ere and val. You were too far apart on synching that up.
Waaaaat? I can't hear you over the sound of this delicious STL style pizza.

PS: I EAT IT ON SALAD TOO, MWAHA!
Go to Cheeseology on the Loop. Tasty noms.
Nothing cannot be fixed with cheese, from a culinary point of view.
I haven't been to the loop in a long time. Also, I feel that way about chocolate, Cheree!
There's two things worth going to the Loop for these days: Cheeseology - and Dough to Door (which is conveniently right around the corner). One place is devoted entirely to varied and amazing ways to prepare mac and cheese, and the other is devoted to design-your-own fresh cookies. (The s'mores ones are to die for.)
01/24/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Valdiis
to die for

I get it!
@ Auri: badum-cha!

@Valdiis: I live a bit north of STL in the 'burbs just across the Missouri river. I take it you're close by?
01/24/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Aaja
@Valdiis: I live a bit north of STL in the 'burbs just across the Missouri river. I take it you're close by?

I split my time between a bedroom community slightly northwest of STL and wrapping up my last semester as a non-trad undergrad at college in Virginia. Once I graduate in May, I'll be out that way permanently.
Aw, sadfaec. I guess I'll eat all the provel by myself. :c
01/24/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Aaja
Aw, sadfaec. I guess I'll eat all the provel by myself. :c

Cecil Whittaker's makes a fine chef's salad with provel on it. Mixes well with vinegarette.

Only put it on pizza very, very rarely. VERY RARELY.

Find the Merchant's Lunch, you find my domain. =D
I propose a provel party before May. That is all.
...Go on.
Oh Aaja... first you make me love you for GHI, now this? Are you doing anything in way of in game payments or is it just the paypal? First time I've ever wanted to get commissions done and I have two in mind. >.>;