Can't download addons

General Discussion
When I try to download addons from curse it says download will begin in 3 seconds but nothing ever comes up and when I try to click the thing that says "if your download doesnt begin click here" and that doesn't work either. Anybody know the reason for this?
I tried Curse at first and had a lot of issues then switched to WOWMatrix and haven't had any. Could have been me though.....
Not enough information...

Have you been able to download addons before?
What browser are you using?
Does it have a popup blocker?
Did you install anything new on your pc/mac?
Thanks ill try wowmatrix

This is a laptop i just downloaded wow on so this is my first time trying to download addons on it and im using windows explorer and i already tried to disable the pop up blocker

Oh so you have no idea you were just being a %!@#&
kthx

kthx

She wasn't being rude. Saying i can't download something but then not offering detailed information. Makes it a little difficult for people to help with a fix. Unless you were just looking for another site.
[quote][quote]
She wasn't being rude. Saying i can't download something but then not offering detailed information. Makes it a little difficult for people to help with a fix. Unless you were just looking for another site.

she was only being rude if she had no idea what she was actually talking about, which was the case.

And don't pick into it too much, I made the thread about an unknown topic, so how am I going to know what to put in? I asked a question, if more information is needed then somebody asks me it, not that hard.
01/21/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Galexi
I tried Curse at first and had a lot of issues then switched to WOWMatrix and haven't had any. Could have been me though.....
Oh god, please don't use wowmatrix.
Wowmatrix is despised by a lot of addon makers. Wowinterface is better.

Also, WoWmatrix is notorious for malware and viruses.
[quote][quote]

she was only being rude if she had no idea what she was actually talking about, which was the case.

And don't pick into it too much, I made the thread about an unknown topic, so how am I going to know what to put in? I asked a question, if more information is needed then somebody asks me it, not that hard.
She did ask you. Her reply was not out of line at all, you're taking issue where there shouldn't be one.

kthx

Um no? Pardon me if I needed to go eat dinner? lol

Anywho, it's Internet Explorer. Look for a yellowish bar just below your address bar. If you have one, click on it and allow the download.

01/21/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Royal

Just because I didn't answer right away doesn't = me being rude. Sheesh.
[quote][quote]

She did ask you. She asked all those things so you could tell her and she could help determine what the problem might be.

I am not picking into to much. I understand you do not know that much about what you ask. Which is why she asked you for all those things. To help you.
This thread has been locked for use of masked inappropriate language.

Inappropriate Language

http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct#language