Glowing one-handed swords

General Discussion
I'm searching for nice glowing 1H swords to transmog my tank weapon into. It has to glow so it hides that horrible overbearing mending enchant. Any suggestions?

It absolutely has to be one-handed, too - mainhand won't work, which is a shame since there are lot of good looking glowing main hands :(

You need to do a long and a lot of traveling time quest to get that dragon to fight in Kara. Pretty sure you still need to do that quest before you can make him spawn.
Try farming BC instances (normal and mostly heroic) and look into old rep vendors. Good number of glowing weapons drop in those.

Also I think a few days ago someone made a post about weapons that overpower the glow from landslide and power torrent.
Wait, I presume it has to be 1-hand because your tanking sword is 1-hand rather than main hand?

Why is a tanking sword not main-hand?
Wait, I presume it has to be 1-hand because your tanking sword is 1-hand rather than main hand?

Hand of Morchok
Souldrinker
Gavel of Peroth'arn

http://www.wowhead.com/items=2?filter=ty=15:13:0:4:7;minle=300;si=1;ub=1;cr=20:79;crs=1:3;crv=0:0#0-2+1

Note the complete lack of non-PvP main hand strength weapons.

Because Blizzard doesn't care if a DPS tries to dual wield tanking weapons, but they don't want Enhance dual wielding two spellpower weapons. That's why.