These forums are boring.

Earthen Ring
Anyone remember that whole drama with Equilibrium being a racist guild a few years back?
The arena name stuff? yeah
I basically made all of it up because some idiots in Equilibrium got on my nerves.
I thought you were talking about Felsage.
Aelannor I miss you. When are you coming back?
Hi Aelannor!
No, that was Badsage's actual arena team. I mean the time when I posted some screenshots of Detra in Equilibrium calling me some racial slurs. He got kicked out of the guild and there was about a 20 page thread before it got deleted. Then the guild collapsed. I made it all up. It was funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q2EtUe1_NE
Go away baddie. Nobody likes a dueliest bipolar mage like thin- I mean aelannor
I'm glad you finally admitted to it after four years.
02/15/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Hecatomb
These forums ARE boring.

Ael hasn't gotten banned again?

I miss Grimwyse.

02/15/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Hecatomb
These forums ARE boring.

Where's Joeydz when you need him?
I liked EQ. QQ
aelenor ur a tool lmfao
Psh, it has been boring here for years.
02/15/2012 03:01 AMPosted by Detra
I'm glad you finally admitted to it after four years.

Absolutely brilliant.

...you know every now and then I will log in and do Ael's old Trade schtick and people will bring him up and talk about him like he is some myth. A stupid myth that never would have gotten them to bite, no siree...yet they swallow it whole when I toss it their way. New players on Earthen Ring make me lol.

But yeah, these forums are horrible now and the server itself is almost as quiet. Bring back some entertainment.

~An annoying old rogue from Earthen Ring
Aelannor, please take my place as Earthen Ring troll, kthx, Or should I say, re-take your place as Earthen Ring troll, kthx.
Your mother is boring.
Whatever happened to that one gnome mage? You know...uh...whats-his-name.