Honor points

Customer Support
Where can I spend alliance honor pts for low level characters?
01/24/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Sousedhog
Where can I spend alliance honor pts for low level characters?

It depends on the level, Sousedhog. There are items available to purchase with honor points at a vendor in Ashenvale. The level of the items start at 18 at the Silverwing Supply Officer, Illiyana Moonblaze.

Samuel Hawke is the Arathor Supply Officer in Arathi Highlands that has items starting at level 28.

You can also check in Champion's Hall in Old Town in Stormwind. There are items of varying level there as well.
Thanks!
in Old Town Storm Wind, where did the Honor point sales people go.. the high end honor points sales people are missing.. computer glitch or by disign
10/08/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Draeneifight
in Old Town Storm Wind, where did the Honor point sales people go.. the high end honor points sales people are missing.. computer glitch or by disign

Moved to Pandaria.

They have moved into Pandaria. I have not seen it confirmed but I believe the old honor point gear has been moved to Dalaran.
Thanks everyone...

The high end ones aren't missing, they are on the wall in Pandaria. The Alliance one is at the top end of the wall on the west side of Valley of the Four Winds. There is a flight master there once you actually fly there: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=65514