Too scared to Arena...

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next

None of that will help a Resto Druid. Any other suggestions?

Wonder how those 2600 rdruids do it.

Those are traders.

Or they run something with a rogue.

Impossible...

Blue's don't read the arena forums!

i'm shocked too.

and it's good advice, at least in general.

'course, i'm sure most of us are familiar with the vid of cdew getting gibbed in an RMP opener.... and it wasn't even the rogue's damage that killed him. so the whole appeal to better players argument feels a bit out of touch. then again, it wasn't just any RMP either.

still, nice to know that somebody is still at least skimming this forum.
This kind of thread is what blues happened to read? all the other threads with constructive arguments about balancing gets ignored. sigh
So no comment about arms warriors in arena?
I don't believe it...

Wonder how those 2600 rdruids do it.

Those are traders.

No they aren't. However resto druids are only viable with a shadow priest.
01/26/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Mînîboss
This kind of thread is what blues happened to read? all the other threads with constructive arguments about balancing gets ignored. sigh

they might read those but don't comment. every time a blue does post here people start foaming at the mouth and demanding buffs/nerfs etc. without an overall sense of rationality (restricted to a few posters). sometimes it's just as well they let the players talk it out amongst themselves instead of turning the thread into a bunch of balance-beggaring from a CM who probably can't comment on what the plan is.
what i do hope is that they communicate specifics to the balance team and not just a blanket "warriors are underpowered" statement... the specifics of the problem are of utmost importance otherwise you end up with 4.0.6 warriors. i hope they've read already but linking for emphasis: http://www.hoodrych.net/warrior-problems-nao.html

also my seraphys comment was funny ok :[

Those are traders.

Forgot you can't read sarcastic comments over the Net.
@Sourlows thats exactly right. Why would they want to post in here? The second they do they get an army of angry nerds coming in to demand buffs/nerfs warranted or not.

Should have added /sarcasm :P
As you already mentioned, in the upcoming patch there is a change to Vial of Shadows that should reduce some of the burst damage you are experiencing in PvP.

It's a start but really its a huge general issue. A lot of people who pvp will not raid and if they are at a disadvantage to raiders some people will and have quit I've lost 20 some friends since the start of this season. The fact that legendaries are allowed in arena are a slap in the face to pvpers.

Should have added /sarcasm :P

From now on I'll start doing that.

/sarcasm

:P

/sarcasm

:P

oh you
Blue post in arena forum.

wtf???