Who is still on Ravenholdt?

Ravenholdt
Prev 1 7 8 9 Next
No Quarter for life.

Nozshai/Renshai/Momiko/Zarrica/Balto and all you beautiful people who's names I forget.
Mage tank for orginal occult here :). I
Miss BC, but not all the BS server transfers Constantine did. Transferred once and said screw that. Now he's alliance on sargearas and looks like he's by himself in occult now haha
Mage tank for orginal occult here :). I
Miss BC, but not all the BS server transfers Constantine did. Transferred once and said screw that. Now he's alliance on sargearas and looks like he's by himself in occult now haha
No Quarter for life.

Nozshai/Renshai/Momiko/Zarrica/Balto and all you beautiful people who's names I forget.

Represent.
Hello Gracen and Vyseth :P
I pop in every once in awhile,
really just for old BC and WOTLK times sakes.

Not sure who is still around but I havent recognized anybody yet :)
Well I am still here or back here would be a better way to put it. After a stint on Rift, SWTOR, GW2 and several months of just movies no games at all, one of my Ravenholdt friends told me to come back to MOP. It's shocking but I have to say I am having more fun here then any of the other games, it's good to be back and great to be on Ravenholdt.
Well I am still here or back here would be a better way to put it. After a stint on Rift, SWTOR, GW2 and several months of just movies no games at all, one of my Ravenholdt friends told me to come back to MOP. It's shocking but I have to say I am having more fun here then any of the other games, it's good to be back and great to be on Ravenholdt.

Good to see you back. Followed the same path of progression myself.
03/14/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Tîmelord

Good to see you back. Followed the same path of progression myself.

Is it actually progression?
Universal Order is still around and have no qualms about calling Ravenholdt home. It dies only when the server is deleted.

Hello there!

-V
well well, if it isn't vyseth himself
03/17/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Vyseth

Hello there!

-V

Blast from the past! Coming back or just another trial?

- Ci / Saturn
Is it actually progression?

ICE BURN!
03/17/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Vyseth

Hello there!

-V

If you back, level your alliance rogue first.
I have never left. I was formerly known as Yubarl.

Hey there Yubarl
OMG! It's Revos! Greeting, my lord. How fares you day?

*oh yea! bow, scrape, and whimper a little to appease my not doing this first before speaking*

Forgive me, my lord!
Even Lord Revos' enemies list him as their emergency contact number.

No wonder. How's it hanging? Don't see my old fellow guildies anymore. The few I see are RealID and on other servers.