Transferring to Proudmoore? FAQ thread.

Proudmoore
Prev 1 9 10 11 15 Next
WTB more horde. =(
I trasnfered, sorry for not being horde :/
I'm looking for a nice alliance server, I'm tired of horde. I told my self if I'm going to play WoW again I'm going to have to main on alliance, or at least have something different.
After playing on illidan since 04 and recently free transfered to mug'thol, im probably coming. I had my share of being ganked and now i just want to play a d have fun with a good community.

See you soon everyone, i got the feeling youll have me until the end of wow.
After playing on illidan since 04 and recently free transfered to mug'thol, im probably coming. I had my share of being ganked and now i just want to play a d have fun with a good community.

See you soon everyone, i got the feeling youll have me until the end of wow.

You had me at "After".

Welcome to Proudmoore. <3
Thank you very much, I am now officially part of your server, just waiting for the transfer to be complete
I had no idea before today there was a LGBT-friendly server! That is so fantastic. I think my husband and I may hop from Illidan over to here. One concern however, are there often wait times to log in and play? As a junior in college I don't have much free time, so when I have a chance to play I like to be able to just log in and mess around for a bit without waiting (which is what happens with Illidan).
10/15/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Vøltaire
I had no idea before today there was a LGBT-friendly server! That is so fantastic. I think my husband and I may hop from Illidan over to here. One concern however, are there often wait times to log in and play? As a junior in college I don't have much free time, so when I have a chance to play I like to be able to just log in and mess around for a bit without waiting (which is what happens with Illidan).

Even during the expansion launch I never waited for more than a minute when I DC'd.
With the continuous stream of alliance transfers and horde defections to alliance side, I foresee this will eventually become an alliance-only server. =/
10/17/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Lithiummy
With the continuous stream of alliance transfers and horde defections to alliance side, I foresee this will eventually become an alliance-only server. =/

You're more than welcome to follow the trend so we can form one BIG happy family! <3

Not a pvp'er myself. You'd more likely be killed by trash mobs than lil ole me.
Hey Max, can you update the OP with realmpop information please... a of today realmpop ( which is far more accurate then warcraft census ) shows us at:

Proudmoore PvE
85,260 active alliance toons and 33,800 active horde toons for a total of 125,556

More specifically

1303 level 90 alliance toons active within the last 30 days and 352 level 90 horde toons active within the last 30 days
Back before the very first post MoP darkmoon faire earlier this month, I made 99 decks / trinkets to ensure supply at reasonable prices to all raiders to gear up quicker. It cost me roughtly 4.95 million gold to buy all the cards (the going rates were 10k for some, 8k for some 6k for some and 4k for the rest), averaging 50k a deck.

Towards the end of the faire, Blizzard, which has taken upon itself the task of pwning me out of my gold in recent times, as usual put a spanner in the works with the ink trader, after which prices dropped, and I thought i better kiss half that gold goobye and my heart sank at the prospect of losing 2.5million.

Thankfully, in just 2 weeks after the faire closed, I am now down to only 7 trinkets left to sell (all at cost price). Proudmoore hasn't disappointed! <3 Praise the lord! If he plays wow, i'm sure he is on Proudmoore! :D

@Shadowfox. Thanks & done! <3
*BUMP* for Proudmoore! :D
just transferred here and super excited to finally be on an lgbt friendly server. looking forward to joining a guild with a mix of social/heroics/lfr/raid players and who have a sense of humor. :) ...fyi, grilling me on vent over my dps on a sw dummy = /gquit !

love juju

ps: i notice the ah prices here are pretty reasonable compared to my old server (rhymes with merry geek)
12/13/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Jujubeezz
(rhymes with merry geek)

Fairy Leak?
Hairy Geek?
Cherry Jeep?

Nope, I'm stumped. ;)

Welcome to Proudmoore!
tanks. it is a good sign that i went from 500 to 600 enchanting in one day with the prices on this realm's ah. merry geek is just so overpriced, heh

love juju
Is Maxdps still keeping up with this thread?

And Juju, welcome
Max is around and lurking but not playing anymore. :(
I have been wanting to transfer over to this server ever since I heard of it. I have been playing wow around 5 months before Burning Crusade came out. The server that I am on now was full of people then but before Cataclysm came out everyone started to leave. Now it is dead. The main cities are now ghost towns, no one ever on trade anymore and AH is always empty. The LFR que is over an hour at times. It is just so sad.
I started a character on proudmoore I am level 30 but I'm started to feel the weight of having to get where my main has gotten over the years on BWR. I can not even use heirlooms to level faster and I have almost all heirlooms on my other server.
I'm hoping to convince my hubby on the transfer because I have spent so much money on the game already. Maybe by Christmas I can join this server. Wish me luck.