World of Warcraft *4.3.4* 64 bit client

Technical Support
Prev 1 53 54 55
I am getting error #132 after the latest launcher update. I cannot run in 64-bit mode at all any more without crashes. Was fine until a couple days ago when I updated through the launcher.
I did a little testing of my own to see if my already decent framerates in both the 64 and 32 bit clients. For the test I had the settings set at ultra and my resolution set at the native fullscreen resolution. Flying around Orgimmar for a few minutes I averaged about 26 fps. With the 64 bit client it was closer to 33. I watched my RAM usage and and it stayed between the two, both below 4gb which makes me think that there might have been less people on screen or something for the 64 bit test. Other than that everything worked fine, no errors yet and my mouse buttons work fine. I can't really tell whether my loading screen are faster or not.
Been trying to download this file in the last hour and it keeps coming out broken. It also keeps pausing for some reason during the download and when it eventually finishes the file is corrupted :(
Is there going to be a new set of files for the 5.0.4 patch, will we be getting a fully integrated 64 bit client, OR do we have to wait until MoP release for that?
It appears that 64 bit is integrated into 5.0.4 patch. I have let the launcher update everything, and then launched my game as per normal, and I show 5.0.4 Release (X64) for my version number.

Hopefully a blue post sometime today to confirm though.
08/28/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Neomon
It appears that 64 bit is integrated into 5.0.4 patch. I have let the launcher update everything, and then launched my game as per normal, and I show 5.0.4 Release (X64) for my version number.

If this is true I'd be very happy. Also means that it's "Officially" apart of Retail WoW finally.

Here's to the 64-bit age.
since a blue is to lazy to post , i will help out here. yes 64 bit comes with the patch 5.0.4, if you have 64 bit and want to go 32 bit you can do it , open launcher and go to options-game preferences ...there is an option to make 32 bit. At the login screen in the bottom left corner it will tell you which version you are running. panda's are still a dumb idea lol
Can't get past the EULA screen since I have no mouse cursor and the only key that will work is the Esc key. Any help?

Ric