I like farming!

Ravenholdt

*pushes F@gerboozle forward* That should cover two of those... Now, where do we find a worgen?

If you don't shave boozles back for a week you got yourself something resembling a worgen.
Woot! Let me know when you have it please :)

*pushes F@gerboozle forward* That should cover two of those... Now, where do we find a worgen?

If you don't shave boozles back for a week you got yourself something resembling a worgen.

Halldór would know. professional discretion prevents me from saying exactly HOW Halldór would know, but he knows.

Don't believe them. He's a bear. A disgustingly hideous UNNATURAL bear!

I AM N--- well yeah, okay i guess i am.

http://the-indelibles.wowstead.com/gallery/diggsbys-gallery/339753-fly-boozle-fly
Awesome! You are the best :D
Are you able to transfer it to horde? Or make a horde alt and contact me on Anshu or my DK, Ogata, so we get it to horde side? Thanks :)
Got it. Thank you very much! Will you take your payment in gold, the equivalent horde pet, or erp? :)
<3
Lessee... I'm currently looking for Crystallized Shadow and Frostweave Cloth. (Leveling an enchanter and a tailor.) Can offer compensation either Horde or Ally side.
Honestly, I think we might just start making stuff up to make sure Bubblerific never, ever leaves us ...
How much frostweave? As I recall, it is quite a lot, 1600 or so? As for the crystallized shadow, you shouldn't need much, right? A few eternals worth?

Ohhh, it's you Oolaki, didn't even realize - 'twas you all along!

Ayup! I's me! I'm finding the Crystallized Shadow is pretty easy to farm. I might actually need quite a few though. Using a LW recipe for the blues to shard to buy enchanting formulae with.

So far as the tailoring goes, Farion is fairly far into Frostweave, at least halfway. He'll be hitting the 450 wall pretty soon though. I've got at least another 45 points to go. And usually there's a transition before Embersilk becomes the thing to gather and farm.
I'll buy all the ore you can farm, if you can send it horde side. I'll pay you 115g per stack of elementium or obsidium ore. Just send it over COD.
I'd like to add if you find any tailoring recipes I don't know while farming for other people, especially the Northrend shirt patterns and cindercloth stuff I'm still missing I will pay handsomely for them!