Please Welcome Nyorloth!

Story Forum
Prev 1 9 10 11 18 Next
Ooooooooo.
To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.
Invoking the feeling of chaos.
With out order.
The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. NYORLOTH.
He who Waits Behind The Wall.
NYORLOTH

H̨̻͈̳͊ͬ̀͡Ę͉̥͒̎̾͞͠ ͎̯͔̫̹̝̯͍̅̑͜C̦̮ͣ͂̔ͧͮͦ̀̕O͋͂̂̕҉̪̠̠͙͚͜M͉͎̖̩̟̳̿̐ͤ̓͛ͦEͬ̽̾̓͡͏̡̞̳S̜̘̱̎ͮͪͪͤ̾̂͂͢!
02/07/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Ferlion

Is this one gonna take 10 months too?

I'm just askin'.

10 months of awesome.

I expect it to be faster. The decanonization of the RPG's is probably what held up the last one.

I just hope it has more answers than the last one, and not as many half answers that didn't really answer anything.

At BlizzCon 2011, Metzen said that the individual questions, including the RPG one, were gone through rather quickly.
Welcome Nyorloth!!!
Nyorloth... you had me at "reads SOL" <3
$10 says he visits it in a jeep with a safari hat and a stack of Nesingwary guides on how not to anger the trolls.
In what dreams do voices spake of tumult, turmoil, and terror. Upon the morn do I wake to frothing madness and despair. Delicious.

It was by my hand that the Story Forums (for each of the IPs) were made, and my gaze has not strayed from them since their dark conceptions. Indeed, my merciless eye peers beyond the veil of the official – of Scrolls and Insiders I know well. Your names and misdeeds are not forgotten, nor will they go unrewarded.

Mein gott...
02/07/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Nyorloth
My eye has glimpsed the forming of an Ask CDev on the horizon... perhaps, even, Soon™! You would all do well to gather your questions now, in preparation for this momentous event.

*clears throat*
http://www.wowpedia.org/CDev_questions
*clears throat again*
02/07/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Kaydeethree
My eye has glimpsed the forming of an Ask CDev on the horizon... perhaps, even, Soon™! You would all do well to gather your questions now, in preparation for this momentous event.

*clears throat*
http://www.wowpedia.org/CDev_questions
*clears throat again*

Way to be subtle Kaydee. :)

Also, Welcome Nyorloth!

You're such a tease!

You know just how to rile us up...
Nyorloth... N'zoth...

THIS IS NOT COINCIDENTAL.

I mean, who is N'zoth trying to kid - adding a couple letters to his name won't fool anyone, no more than wearing a pair of glasses or a fancy hat...

Wait a sec... his forum icon - IT IS WEARING A FANCY HAT.

This is proof. N'zoth is not only trying to corrupt us via the forums, but he is also incredibly unimaginative regarding disguises.
Welcome to the forums, Nyorloth!

This is proof. N'zoth is not only trying to corrupt us via the forums, but he is also incredibly unimaginative regarding disguises.

I was going to say he had impeccable taste in millinery fashion, but unimaginative works too.
Nyorloth... N'zoth...

THIS IS NOT COINCIDENTAL.

I mean, who is N'zoth trying to kid - adding a couple letters to his name won't fool anyone, no more than wearing a pair of glasses or a fancy hat...

Wait a sec... his forum icon - IT IS WEARING A FANCY HAT.

Silence dwarf! You know not what you unleash by unvealing the master's true name! Bow your head and apologize too the ruler of all creation!
02/07/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Preaplanes
What, are we importing greens now that we've been assigned a blue?

*slips onto his fancy alt*

More like they flock to him for safety from the ravenous beasts that prowl this forum.

The time for the inevitable clash approaches...

02/07/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Preaplanes
What, are we importing greens now that we've been assigned a blue?

Does that mean we'll eventually get some purples?
The small town of goldshire, huddled by the fire. Horde scatterd around, lieing dead. A gleaming light appears, Nyorloth! Nyorloth tips his hat and walks out the inn, feeling tipsy from the bloodshed..

All hail Nyorloth!