Please Welcome Nyorloth!

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5 18 Next
So, more to the point...

What exactly is the deal here? Will you occasionally pop in with some hidden bit of knowledge, correct some mistakes that didn't come through the lore properly, or are you more the type to just try and keep us people in check?

The first would be awesome.
The second will drive you to insanity the likes of which you couldn't possibly imagine. A blackness from beyond your pitiful mortal psyche will smother you, and you know...

We don't want the second one to happen. To much paperwork.
Well, welcome to the Forums, Nyorloth! Hope you'll have fun =)
02/06/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Ferlion
What exactly is the deal here? Will you occasionally pop in with some hidden bit of knowledge, correct some mistakes that didn't come through the lore properly, or are you more the type to just try and keep us people in check?

He also posts for Diablo lore for those forums and said this snippet, I imagine the same goes for the WoW lore forums. I'm thinking both occasional hidden knowledge and keep people in check.

This is kinda a strange question... in the Diablo universe. Are those small crawling things on the ground after killing Duriel?... are those.. his feces? and also... what does demons and angels eat? (i mean, if thats Duriels feces...?)

As a heads-up, I will not be answering lore questions like this directly so it’ll probably be best to write them all down for later when we do an Ask CDev (for SC and Diablo in addition to WoW). There is always the chance I will answer them indirectly, however…

"Rise, Nyorlothimus Prime.

Light our darkest hour!"
In a break from tradition, I am not a member of the Community team; long have I gestated within the Story Development division of the Publishing Team, itself a division of Creative Development. My purposes here are myriad, but to mention a few:

- Increase the transparency of how we develop stories within our games and ancillary fiction.
- Encourage more constructive discussions of the lore, so that we may better understand your likes/dislikes in order to shape our future projects.
- To serve as a scapegoat for when something happens in the lore that you don’t like.

Again, those are just a few of the reasons I will be monitoring and posting on the Story Forums (WoW, SC, Diablo). Perhaps you will discover more reasons for my presence?

Doubtful.
So that's why all of Blizzard's stories drive people into frothing madness, they've been using eldritch ink.

So what happens if we get all uprisey? Are there sacrifices? Does the volcano under CDev's building require virgins on the side? Do you officiate the proceedings of your own demise or do we have to fly guest tentacles in?
So that's why all of Blizzard's stories drive people into frothing madness, they've been using eldritch ink.

So what happens if we get all uprisey? Are there sacrifices? Does the volcano under CDev's building require virgins on the side? Do you officiate the proceedings of your own demise or do we have to fly guest tentacles in?

Mother of God you're on the Story Forums.

2012 REALLY IS THE END OF THE WORLD!

Mother of God you're on the Story Forums.

2012 REALLY IS THE END OF THE WORLD!

Dude.... I'm like...tripping out.

Maybe we need to rethink our plans to deal with the squid.

You! It's not possible!

You! It's not possible!

Mustrum you sound almost scarred.

Its not like that's Elenie.
Okay, remember I've been gone a few months.

What am I missing? -.-

You! It's not possible!

Mustrum you sound almost scarred.

Its not like that's Elenie.

Fool! I fear nothing! I am Power and Glory incarnate! But you know not what you speak of, if you believe even Elenie to be greater than Cantus the Infallible.
"An eerie shadow bleeds across the night, blotting out even the mighty stars, and a voice, like that of a thousand insects working in cohoots rings out"

His powers surpass that of He Who Brings Painbows.

His powers almost surpass that of He Who Is Me. Mustrum is right to fear his betters.
Don't worry, my bacchanalia is only temporary, Nyorloth's is for all of eternity. All hail the marine emperor of marinara.
If tonight is a night for those lost to obscurity to make a return...
02/06/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Cantus
Don't worry, my bacchanalia is only temporary, Nyorloth's is for all of eternity. All hail the marine emperor of marinara.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOSQUID
02/06/2012 09:55 PMPosted by Allaynia
If tonight is a night for those lost to obscurity to make a return...

*Tosses off the facade of Allaynia*

Line up and tell me who missed me? And also who figured out Allaynia = Elenie prior to this? I want to know how good I was at being under cover.
Okay, remember I've been gone a few months.

What am I missing? -.-

We had a forum smack down where Mustrum was named Forum King and I was (for some reason, as we agree on very little theory wise) Omacrons Majordomo..

I promptly rebelled and challenged Mustrum for his power. All to challenge He Who Is Me in Mustrum's name have been banned (totally unrelated, but gosh darnit I get to say it because it sounds good).

EDIT: Welcome back, Wielder of the Painbow.
Oh, yay, Elenie! And I knew ALL ALONG.

ALL

ALONG

>.>