Please Welcome Nyorloth!

Story Forum
Prev 1 5 6 7 18 Next
02/06/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Vicara
Also, welcome Cantus! Never really saw you post on SoL either. SoL kinda soured me... its a more... abrasive community, which has its positives and negatives.

I think the negatives are all worth it, if just for the funny avatars and memes pics.

Now I'm curious if anyone knows who I am on SoL.

Hmm.. Lets see.

I'm going to guess Shadowsong because frankly I don't know.
It's more used on RP server forums generally though I don't think I've seen you over on MG forum. Basically a saved database of forum posts to tell if someone is alt posting.

Ah, interesting.

Also, welcome Cantus! Never really saw you post on SoL either. SoL kinda soured me... its a more... abrasive community, which has its positives and negatives.

I've lurked here for a very long time (was a constant surveyor/sometimes participant of the RP forums before the Story Boards were even implemented). Just never felt the need to post (other things in life and all that). I'm sorry the utter insanity of SoL wasn't to your liking, but I can definitely understand why anyone would shy away from it. If you ever return, just remember to bring a giant steak for the rabid hounds, they'll probably be slightly nicer...we hope anyway.
Hi Nyorloth!

Good luck!

>:)
o.o Is it truly a hearld of the end or an era of peace if the positive Porimlys has come to the dreaded Story forums?

02/06/2012 10:27 PMPosted by Skytotem
Don't tell me, I want to look through the names and try to remember but I'm too tired XP

Hmm.. Lets see.

I'm going to guess Shadowsong because frankly I don't know.

Interesting...interesting. I think I'm just not going to say so I have more room to troll. Though you could probably tell if you looked hard enough.
o.o Is it truly a hearld of the end or an era of peace if the positive Porimlys has come to the dreaded Story forums?

I'm feeling particularly brave today.
Welcome Nyorloth.

After monitoring this place for a few days you may feel the impluse to bang your head against the wall while singing the national anthem backwards (or Gilbert and Sulivan whichever comes first). This is natural don't be alarmed. After awhile you may even start to like it.
02/06/2012 10:53 PMPosted by Vicara
Interesting...interesting. I think I'm just not going to say so I have more room to troll. Though you could probably tell if you looked hard enough.

Well do you post often enough to be known without a bunch of digging?
02/06/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Porimlys

Will this become a more common thing or a rare occasion? The darkness here could always use more light to combat it.
02/06/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Skytotem

I post like once a day on average. Easiest way I imagine of finding it would be some picture in some buried thread. That's all the hint I'll give but I'm sure you'll recognize it when you see it.

Will this become a more common thing or a rare occasion? The darkness here could always use more light to combat it.

Well if Nyors arrival means what it sounds like it means, and that the story forums will have it's very own blue poster prowling about promoting more healthy dialogue, yeah! I might be more inclined to participate in conversations here.
02/06/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Nyorloth
I love you.

Doubtful.

Is that like "Be seeing you"?
Story Forum got a blue?

End of the world as we know it.
I welcome thee as our new Story Forum overlord, and eagerly await whatever tidbits of lore you may provide unto us!

Any details or clarification you can add to the Cult of Forgotten Shadow would be much appreciated. I've read every little hint of it I could find from every source available, but since the RPG can no longer be fully trusted what remains is from the magazine, and while very interesting it doesn't really go into the details in the least and skims over most everything.

Anyhow I would love to see them appear ingame as a distinct faction within the Forsaken with their own motives and ideals, something that could help make the Forsaken more multidimensional while also fleshing out the exact nature of both the Void and Light that apparently makes up the Cult's definition of "The Shadow".

But I'm a Shadowpriest and may be a tad biased. I will however compose to you a prayer entirely written in Faceless if you can provide any tidbit at all.

Thank you in advance and you're awesome.
Welcome to the community, Nyorloth!
His... his avatar is a dapper Mindless One?

I think I'm in love.

Also, I think there's a "you don't have to be crazy to work here" joke to be had here.
Oh, now this is an interesting turn of events.

I look forward to having many, many, many conversations with you Nyorloth.
lol its looking like everyone came out of hiding for this little event. Now go you crazy little puppets, show this new blue why the old gods fear you!!!

02/07/2012 01:42 AMPosted by Cyclrin

*takes shirt off* Remember me? *winning wink*

*lost*

Nope.
Reading a map, wearing a squid, with a top hat atop it all. I like you already. <3

Welcome, and good luck!!