Please Welcome Nyorloth!

Story Forum
Prev 1 8 9 10 18 Next
02/07/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Nyorloth
My eye has glimpsed the forming of an Ask CDev on the horizon... perhaps, even, Soon™! You would all do well to gather your questions now, in preparation for this momentous event.

Is this one gonna take 10 months too?

I'm just askin'.
02/07/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Vyrin
My eye has glimpsed the forming of an Ask CDev on the horizon... perhaps, even, Soon™! You would all do well to gather your questions now, in preparation for this momentous event.

Is this one gonna take 10 months too?

I'm just askin'.

10 months of awesome.

I expect it to be faster. The decanonization of the RPG's is probably what held up the last one.

I just hope it has more answers than the last one, and not as many half answers that didn't really answer anything.
Metzen was too busy with his transformers story obviously!

Oh my goodness !!
02/07/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Lupira
Metzen was too busy with his transformers story obviously!

If he's anything like me, he was probably playing with them when one of the missiles accidentally fired and rolled under the couch and he spent ten months looking for it because you CANNOT display a toy with missing action missiles!

TELL ME WHAT THE PURPOSE OF THE KELANI WERE!?

WHY DID THEY FALL?

WHY DID THE QUILLBOAR DES-... actually I know that one, the Quillboar are jerks.

BUT YES, KELANI!

http://www.wowpedia.org/Enchanted_Gemstone

EDIT: Probably just Highborne, but the naming convention is off, so that gives me hope for an order of Tauren Magi, or even somthing else!
Maybe they'll do the CDev the same way they did the last Ask the Devs. No 10 month waiting period then!
02/07/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Lupira
Maybe they'll do the CDev the same way they did the last Ask the Devs. No 10 month waiting period then!

I hope not... I never get to ask questions in those, as I'm always at work.. Maybe if I get enough warning I can take the day off.

Clearly this Gilnean Zealot/"Paladin" of an Old God means business.
Hm. Well, guess means blues are certainly watching now, if they hadn't been before.

But were they before?
Yes.

They've always been watching...

Drinking in our hate, feeding upon our rage.

And now they see fit to reveal themselves and bask in the glory of their creation!
...I... I... But...

Excuse me. I think the madness just got to me. I may have soiled myself.

...welcome Nyorloth. Don't kill us, please. I like my brain where it is thanks.
02/07/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Preaplanes
So... *holds up Omacron by the shirt* DID YOU HAVE ANYTHING DO DO WITH THIS?!?!

"When pressed for comment, a spokesman for Omacron replied via email;

'We do not discuss rumors or speculation".
Oh, I'm going to have fun with this guy.
How will CDev adjust itself given the fact that we're going to be formulating questions several days/weeks/months in advance?

Will they be...

Prepared?
Created the story forums, reads SoL and announces a Ask Cdev... only 6 posts and easily my favorite blue poster.
Will they be...

Prepared?

Was Ask CDev 2 merely a setback?
Nyorloth... you had me at "reads SOL" <3