My Official Creativity Thread

Dalaran
03/20/2012 12:21 AMPosted by Attacked
Thank you. :)
Do you ever get on wow anymore?

On occassion... To be honest, I've been trying to wait for MoP beta and to see when I'll be invited. I've been kinda bored with live lately. <shrugs>
~~~Heart

Make an alt with me. I'm plannign to roll one in dalaran again, either alliance or horde, I don't really care. :D

Mmkay, I suppose I could roll something while waiting for the beta. I'll just have to take a look at my alts and see which one I don't really need, lol. I tend to just impulsively make alts...

Ugh, but which side...? By the way, I'm not really sure if I know you. What was your character here? <ducks> Sorry, I'm not always the best at names.
~~~Heart
03/21/2012 12:48 AMPosted by Attacked
are you on right now? If so what toon etc, contact me on dnb my priest in horde side and we can talk :)\That's my priest's name, "DNB" lol minus the " ". k ? :D

Again, sorry I kept you waiting. Wasn't paying attention to the thread after that last post. 'night! :)
~~~Heart

Don'tneed to be sorry lol

Okay. :)

I'm thinking about making a priest, maybe Tauren. Wait... why don't I just log in...? lol
~~~Heart
lol, what?
03/22/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Cielos
I literally have no idea, but that was basically my face last night when strolling through the QQ about beta invites. Seemed appropriate.

lol! Yeah, my head was ready to explode too.
~~~Heart
Been a while since I've drawn anything, so here goes!

http://mirokumotto.deviantart.com/art/Female-Pandaren-Stance-Lineart-293121647
~~~Heart
03/30/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Attacked
http://mirokumotto.deviantart.com/art/Female-Pandaren-Stance-Lineart-293121647
Rofl I actually like this one

Thanks! :)
~~~Heart
Thanks! :)
~~~Heart

you dont go on as much :<

That's because I'm beta testing.
~~~Heart
That's because I'm beta testing.
~~~Heart

how you luvin being a panda

It's pretty nice, so far. Looking forward to reaching max level with her. You should try one out, but... try not to quest on one right after a wave of invites, lol.
~~~Heart
You've turned into quite the guild celebrity on the Dalaran forums, but I finally get a new computer and you are hiding out in Pandamanialand?
Seriously though, drawings look great, you should come say hi sometime!