Armory Update

Website Bug Report
Is there a reason why this toon (the one i'm posting with) doesn't update in the Armory? Last update is from two days ago and yet I have been very active.

I've been logging out in different armor to no avail.

Cheers,
I came here to post the same thing as the OP above me. It's not the biggest deal in the world, but I was interested in looking up a few things that I worked on last night and they are not appearing on my armory. Just curious if there is a known issue here, or if something wonky is going on.

Thanks!
It appears that not even the maintenance fixed this.
Same deal, i'm trying to optimize my reforging for new lootz and can't get the armory to update my characters gear :(
I am having the same issue. I've been in my resto spec and gear for days and it won't update. It also doesn't reflect recent boss kills.
Please try and consolidate your posts on this issue as there are many threads about it currently. One thread with tons of pages will get more attention than all these small topics.
You'd think people would see the 1,000,000 other threads dedicated to this bug before posting another one.
Last updated 24 hours ago, it's not a huge issue but it's still frustrating.
02/08/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Seltzers
You'd think people would see the 1,000,000 other threads dedicated to this bug before posting another one.

Man I would love to see the one main thread. But I search and search, and do not find the 1,000,000 other threads dedicated to this bug. Could some kind soul tell me how to find those other 1,000,000 threads?
Count me as one seeing this problem also.
I just came here looking for an explanation for this exact same issue ... the armory is NOT updating.
Ditto on all of the above and the 1,000,000 other threads...
Same here.

Blizz,
When is a fix coming?