Mount Collector Support Group v.4

Achievements
1 2 3 26 Next
Well our last thread capped so here's a new one!

Links to the previous threads:
1. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981678606
2. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2548997677
3. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342014819

It's been a while since I've updated, but I've gotten Reins of the Blue Drake, Darkmoon Dancing Bear, Swift Forest Strider, and I should be getting Swift Lovebird in the next few days.

This puts me at 123 mounts.

PS: I hate the Rivendare family.
I think everybody hates Rivendare and co.
02/09/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Kraai

With a passion.
02/09/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Aesf
So there's one spot in Abyssal Depths where Poseidus can spawn and 4 in Shimmering Expanse. Of course it probly sounds like you'd have a 4x better chance of finding Poseidus in Shimmering Expanse, but I'm wondering where people have mostly found him, like everyone will sit in Shimmering Expanse but he'll actually spawn in Abyssal Depths and someone randomly walking by with NPCScan on gets him.
There is no favorite spot poseidus has. The abyssal depths is a good place to sit because people don't go by often.
i join the hating rivendare as well, 227 kills. Only thing ive had worse luck with is TLPD!
130 mounts atm. Picked up a love bird thing. By the end of the faire will have the strider mount :D. WTB love rocket this year.
Have done my weekly kara/VoA runs and naturally, notta.

When I opened my heart box from the VDay boss I got love tokens and another mask. ._.
02/09/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Aesf
So there's one spot in Abyssal Depths where Poseidus can spawn and 4 in Shimmering Expanse. Of course it probly sounds like you'd have a 4x better chance of finding Poseidus in Shimmering Expanse, but I'm wondering where people have mostly found him, like everyone will sit in Shimmering Expanse but he'll actually spawn in Abyssal Depths and someone randomly walking by with NPCScan on gets him.

My first Posi was found on the ridge.
2nd was the point just south of silvertide hollow. Name escapes me at the moment.
/tired

I hate Hummel more than Rivendare. I just know I'm not going to ever get a holiday mount drop mount /ever/.
i have 140 mounts
& 164 pets

I don't know what came to me, but I think imma give up now ><;
collecting became a depressing thing for me to do now
from looking forward for daily reset, I am now rraaagging when daily resets and like "what??? already??"

Wanted list:
Rivendare Steed
Ashes of A'lar
Karazhan's one (lolname)

Congratz to all whos achieved

Goodluck for those whos achieving

/salute
Just hit 120 runs on Anzu.

I hate Sethekk Halls so much!

Don't give up!
Don't even think about the bird when you go in there.

---

Somebody at my local TCG league just pulled a Corrupted Hippogryph and doesn't actually play the MMO. We've already stated on my first night that if they pull mount loot cards and I pull epics they can use they'd be more than happy to trade since I'm taking actual gameplay pretty casually.

Wish me luck guys. Release party is on saturday!
RNG gods bless me IRL?
; _____ ;

RNG gods bless me IRL?
; _____ ;
Goodluck!!! I wish I could go!

I picked up a X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME for 99k, which leaves me flat broke. Not sure if I want to resell or keep

It took me about 125 kills for it. I feel your pain.
02/09/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Audience

With a passion.

Thats why i try to expunge them on a daily basis...

RNG gods bless me IRL?
; _____ ;
Goodluck!!! I wish I could go!

I picked up a X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME for 99k, which leaves me flat broke. Not sure if I want to resell or keep

KEEP IT.

I like rockets. zoom.

Also - If you're interested in playing just hit me up in game and I'll send you my RiD. I can help you find a place. The feeling of pulling a loot card is /extreme/....except I haven't pulled a mount yet. = _ =
Good luck Kraai.

Dakall, I'd personally keep the rocket, I got the same one in December and I love it. only reason I'm not riding it around is because I just got TLPD and want to enjoy it for abit. =P
Guuuuys.
Aesf is stalking me. I mean, <3.

My RiD is up on my ICC farm group thread if anybody feels like bothering me and listening to my stupid RiD pings of "OHHH GOD WHY WON'T IT DROP".