Legendary Quest during Realm Transfer

Rogue
hi!

my current 10man raid is dieing so i've decided to apply to another raiding guild. i am now 29/60 elemental clusters, 31pcs away from my legendaries.

my question is, if i transfer realm, or change faction, will my quest reset? thanks much!
I don't believe xferring will mess with your quest line at all, though I am not 100% positive.
I recently transferred servers, and my quest log did not reset at all (thankfully!). However, there is a chance you could have your quest log reset. My advice is to open up a ticket right before you transfer tracking your progress. If it does reset, you *should* be able to get assistance with recovering your progress for the legendary. Good luck to you!
In the case your quest log resets, your clusters will remain in your bag.
if you faction change it will reset your quest log I do not believe it will if you just xfer not faction change not sure
Hey there,

Changing factions will reset your quest log but it will not affect your clusters - all you have to do once you have transferred is simply pick up the quest again and you will be right back where you were.

As I understand it, the same applies for server changes.

But, just to be super safe, open up your bag with the clusters and your quest log as well and snap a screen shot prior to making your move.

Cheers.
Just remember to pick the quest line back up.. i forget and i cost me a few drops.
Yep, I transferred and kept all my elementium gem clusters. All my quests were wiped, but all I had to do was go back to Wrathion and pick the current quest back up.
thanks guys! much appreciated =)
If you xfer, not only do you only have to pick back up the quest, but your lockout resets, and you can get double gems/clusters in one week.
I thought they fixed the lockout reset to stop guilds from clearing new content and doing heroics in the first week of release.
When you pick the quest back up do you have to pay 10k gold? or do you pick it up back on cluster clutch?
They did fix the raid lockout, you stay with you lockout no matter what.
06/18/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Promïnence
When you pick the quest back up do you have to pay 10k gold? or do you pick it up back on cluster clutch?

You go to Ravenholdt and get the quest you were on before. It doesn't erase your quest history backwards, it just drops the quest you're on and you need to go get it back. Shadowy gems and clusters are saved.

06/19/2012 05:48 AMPosted by Wiress
They did fix the raid lockout, you stay with you lockout no matter what.

I think there's still a bug if you move between battle groups. I've server transferred a few times in the past couple months; sometimes it reset, sometimes it didn't. Not exactly sure what the rationale for it might be.