Orgrimmar vs Stormwind

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 18 Next
I have 8 Alliance 85's. My main is Alliance, and always will be Alliance.

However, I've always said, that the new Orgrimmar is proof that Blizzard favors Horde. :)
Ironforge.
I love org and tb, but thats just me
It depends on whether or not you're on a ground or air mount. If you're on the ground, both are pretty diabolical to navigate. If you're in the air then SW>Org. However, IF >All.
MULGORE!
Stormwind is my preferred of the two.

Darnassus is my favorite city of them all.
Old Org > Stormwind > New Org

At least that's how it feels to me. But Ironforge trumps them all.
I prefer Stormwind to Orgrimmar, no contest. I prefer Ironforge to everything, though.

Actually what's really frustrating is how Blizzard forces the use of two cities, when it's pretty clear from this thread that many players have favorites other than Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

It doesn't make sense that Blizzard almost forces players to use a city they do not prefer, which causes a lag fest in each SW and Org at the same time. It also doesn't make sense that Blizzard designed all the cities in such a way that they all have their own unique charm to them -- only to intentionally not have the players use them.

It would be nice if players were spread out a little like they were in previous expansions. Hopefully, they address this in Mists, however it doesn't seem likely.
hmm Gilneas City -> Ironforge -> Dalaran -> UC -> Org -> SW
Stormwind is my favorite city in the game, by far.
02/17/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Judiscpriest
Stormwind over Orgrimmar. If your city needs a flying mount to get around it with any convenience (in particular, waiting for a stupid elevator just to reach the flight point and the zeppelin towers), your city has a problem.

^^^

Getting around Orgrimmar is a pain before you can fly.

This x100000000000000003294239487293847298374923401938 This lock's hearth was set to Undercity for the longest time and my new Troll alt is in Thunder Bluff. I hate Orgrimmar.
I don't care much for Orgrimmar.

That being said, if I all the cities had all the things that Org had or there were portals to all the cities again, I would hang out in Silvermoon all the time. It's the most beautiful city to me.
I hate both of them. Dalaran and Shattrath are my cities of choice, probably due to the memories.
Though I pity anyone that is able to get lost in SW once they are airborne. Each section is color-coded........
02/17/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Erukafrog
orgrimmar hands down. nothing beats a city that looks like an actual fortress.

THE STINCH FROM ALL THOSE ORCS RUIN ORGIMMAR
Actually what's really frustrating is how Blizzard forces the use of two cities, when it's pretty clear from this thread that many players have favorites other than Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

It doesn't make sense that Blizzard almost forces players to use a city they do not prefer, which causes a lag fest in each SW and Org at the same time. It also doesn't make sense that Blizzard designed all the cities in such a way that they all have their own unique charm to them -- only to intentionally not have the players use them.

It would be nice if players were spread out a little like they were in previous expansions. Hopefully, they address this in Mists, however it doesn't seem likely.

I totally agree with this. I don't know why they wanted us all to be in the same cities, that doesn't make any sense at all.

An Undead or a Blood Elf would probably hate Orgrimmar and wouldn't get near it, it would be an assault on their sense of taste.

I think it was a terrible move on Blizzard's part to not let us choose cities...I really really hate Orgrimmar and pretty much all of the Horde's cities. I like Undercity though, so it's kind of crummy that I can't put my hearth there.
I have 8 Alliance 85's. My main is Alliance, and always will be Alliance.

However, I've always said, that the new Orgrimmar is proof that Blizzard favors Horde. :)

well you are never more than 5 feet from an auction house...or more than 15 feet from a forge..just saying
Dalaran > Org/SW