What's this server like?

Shattered Hand
Hey guys I am contemplating transferring to this server on my main with a few buddies of mine and was wondering if one of you would kindly answer the following:

How is the horde community?
How is the horde:alliance ratio?
Is there world pvp?
Are there lots of (2k+) RBG groups running?
How is the general player rating horde side (Mostly 1600, 2k+, numerous glads?, etc..)
And any other comments you have about this server would be greatly appreciated!
At the moment the server is on the decline. We have had a lot of people leave the server for higher pop pvp servers like kt darkspear...

The alliance side of the server is terrible i believe one team above 2.2k.
The horde side isn't doing much better, we do have several glads horde side.
I would say around 6-12 glads horde side, and around 50 2k+ players.

If you still transfer here it would improve the server, hopefully more people will come back.

BUT I WOULD NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY COMING HERE!
It's a nice server - calvin(KING)ball 2012
02/16/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Mcfearin
This is not the server you are looking for.
Welcome to Shattered Hand! We sincerely hope you enjoy your potential time on our server.

We have spent many years making sure that Shattered Hand is not only the place for us... but also the place for you! You will find caring individuals on both Alliance and Horde, AND I think that you will be able to find someone to lend a helping hand in any instance. Truth be told, we would like to be the shelter in which you fared whatever storm you are going through, my friend.

Sometimes our forums can get a little bit salty, but we all know a little salt makes the pretzel taste even better!! Sometimes in-game discussions can get a little heated, but we all know that cold pizza doesn't cut it!! And sometimes the progression situation gets a little bit stale, but we all know that stale crackers make your soup better!!

Please feel free to contact anyone that you see in these threads. For the most part (though there are some bad apples), you will find caring individuals devoted to assuring that Shattered Hand has a nurturing and positive influence on the young and old members of our community alike.

Because you don't join a server... you join a family.

This message is brought to you by Becks© and is a registered trademark of "I Legendary Whore Inc.™" Any unauthorized reproduction of this message will be subject to disciplinary action.
2)How is the horde:alliance ratio?
3)Is there world pvp?

2) According to http://wow.realmpop.com/us-shattered-hand.html it's 63.7% horde and 35.6% alliance.

3) It's dead

The alliance side of the server is bankrupting lol, everyone went horde /server xfered T_T.

3) It's dead

The alliance side of the server is bankrupting lol, everyone went horde /server xfered T_T.
I am coming back to raid here and bringing 23 super ill bros with me. Server first in MoP.
I'm just here for the beer and the !@#$%es.
We had to put the dreams of the ol' girl down some day. Just so happens that she had been dead and gone for years and that we've been living in the past all this time. Good bye, old friend; fond memories, no less.
02/17/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Hemoglobin
I'm just here for the beer and the !@#$%es.

This one has their ducks in a row.
yes it is bad here but both factions

are equally culpable

no side dominates this husk

the horde may be more numerous and individually easier to kill, but they have friends

wheras the allies are more tenacious

and smarter

if u like wpvp ud pick a faction that is a minority,

but rocket science isnt for everyone.

oh wait

Oh hai thar shiro
02/17/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Hemoglobin
'm just here for the beer and the !@#$%es.

word
Hey guys I am contemplating transferring to this server on my main with a few buddies of mine and was wondering if one of you would kindly answer the following:How is the horde community?How is the horde:alliance ratio?Is there world pvp?

If you're still considering transfer, and looking for wpvp. Consider Ysondre, guild Vixens. contact Naddi or Diesirae in game re wpvp.