[A] Supermassive Super Sale!

Turalyon
Next Available DW Mount (50k): Week of August 28 (4 weeks away)
Next Available Rag Mount (120k): Week of August 7 (next week!)

Expect the 5.0 Patch to be live a few weeks prior to the release of MoP (September 25). Once a date for 5.0 is announced, expect the prices of the mounts to increase (DW mount to ~100k and FL one to ~125-150k possibly) since there will only be a set amount of weeks left until they are no longer a 100% drop so get them while they're cheap!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Do note the following:
  • Life-Binder's Handmaiden & Smoldering Egg of Millagazor will not be a 100% drop forever. Mimiron's Head & Invincible's Reins were changed to a 1% drop rate when 4.0 hit so these mounts will not be available forever. Buy one while you still can!
  • At this time, we are not looking to sell individual items or normal mode items. If you have any questions regarding the purchase of individual items, please contact an officer in-game.
  • Individuals willing to purchase a full run will always take priority over individuals wishing to purchase items off of multiple bosses.
  • Individuals willing to purchase the title/mount will always take priority over individuals wishing to purchase items off of multiple bosses, but not over those wishing to purchase a full run.
  • If you are interested in purchasing any gear from Spine or Madness of Deathwing, please contact an officer in-game to see if we are selling that particular piece of gear.
  • If you are looking to purchase gear from Spine or Madness, you would be required to pay the amount we charge for that particular encounter + the price of the item you are looking to purchase.
  • If you have any further questions, please feel free to read our FAQ (http://www.teamsupermassive.com/forums/showthread.php?1685-Super-Sale-FAQ) or contact Chickenshift or Terra via in-game mail!
    hi there! very interested in the old tier 11 title package. Please contact me via real id at warrior_fury_31@yahoo.com

Thank You!
    I would recommend Supermasive to all the buyers out there!
    Originally I was going to buy from other high ranking guilds (I've talked to more than 10 guilds all within US top 15), but a lot of them have the elitist attitude in their blood. They often don't answer all your questions, they make you feel that they are doing you a favor, and most importantly, a lot of times they make you feel that it's your lost if you don't buy from them.
    I decided to talk to Supermassive while I was waiting for a response from another guild that I've been talking with for almost a month. And with surprise, they were extremely friendly (they were almost too friendly that I thought it was a scam lol), upfront, and their response were quick. I pretty much made my decision right after I talked to them that night.
    Here's the rundown for my 8/8 H DS + mount and 7/7 H FL + mount run,
    For FL they cleared as much trash (they probably armory me and know I don't need the rep) as possible before they invite you to the group and it only took 70 mins for the whole run. As for DS, since I enjoy raiding, I actually wish they could wipe more (only 1 wipe on madness) so I have more time raiding with top-notch players. But if you dislike raiding, then you're in luck, because it only took 2 1/2 hours for a full clear! On top of that, they also provide you a humorous and friendly atmosphere so you don't feel out of place when you're in the group.
    Shakai
    P.S. the also had the best price.
    We have a lot of fun. Glad you did too. Enjoy your new toys. ^_^
    i recently bought 'Savior of Azeroth' Title + Life-Binder's Handmaiden: 450k it only took one attempt it was fast and clean i would recommend this to anyone that is a mount collector or achievement !@#$% supermassive is a great bunch of people and i enjoyed the experience being with them and will continue to purchase things from there store
    I sent an in game mail to Terra and Chickenshift.
    03/13/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Caspiann
    i recently bought 'Savior of Azeroth' Title + Life-Binder's Handmaiden: 450k it only took one attempt it was fast and clean i would recommend this to anyone that is a mount collector or achievement !@#$% supermassive is a great bunch of people and i enjoyed the experience being with them and will continue to purchase things from there store

Don't forget your #25 H-Madness rank on WoL! :p
    Greetings All,

We are still selling the runs listed in the OP, and as such we will have openings over the next few weeks. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact one of us in game!

Cheers.
    We're still open to selling any and all of your needs.
    we've been selling Life-Binder's Handmaiden + the 'Savior of Azeroth' title for 50k these past few weeks via trade since interest has died down. therefore, if you still are interested in buying the mount (before they change the drop rate) shoot Chickenshift or Terra in in-game mail and we'll set something up.
    Can I buy you for a night?
    My brother, Nexsa, bought from you guys. I would too if I wasn't so poor in-game </3
    we've been selling Life-Binder's Handmaiden + the 'Savior of Azeroth' title for 50k these past few weeks via trade since interest has died down. therefore, if you still are interested in buying the mount (before they change the drop rate) shoot Chickenshift or Terra in in-game mail and we'll set something up.

Hey how much are you guys selling trinkets for these days? I'm going from resto to ele on my alt and might be interested (this char). In game mail me if I'm not on please. Thanks.
    is this form of prostitution even legal? im calling my lawyer about this

duck
    http://i.qkme.me/3p07bs.jpg

PG-13 for language.
    Once I acquire the necessary amount of gold, I'm interested in the handmaiden mount and savior title for 50k gold. I'll send an in game mail later this week if you're still doing the sale.
    sent in-game to chicken.
    have a spot open for tomorrow night. shoot my druid an in-game tell/mail if anyone's interested!
    I would be interested, if I had that much cash >.<
    does the sale include fried chicken legs/wings with choice of sauce and good luck with the sale ;o