[A] CheeseVendor H8/8! WEEKEND LF Range/MoP★

Guild Recruitment
UPDATED: 10/4 >>Looking to recruit a DPS and Healer for competitive MOP raiding!<<

PLEASE BE AT LEAST 7/8 HEROIC DS EXPERIENCED

REAL ID: m8chorwow@gmail.com
Battle Tag: Connie#1878

APPLY ON WEBSITE: http://cheese-vendor.wowstead.com/

About Us

[A] <Cheese Vendor> - Shattered Halls - Looking for more skilled raiders to help us continue our progression into Heroic Dragon Soul 10!

We are a casual guild with lots of fun and friendly people as well as some crazy guild chats. :p
When it comes to raiding we are one of the more dedicated and well-prepared guilds with some funny raiding moments at times.

Our current 10 man DS raiding group is Alliance first 8/8 Heroic DS, 7/7 H FL.

Raiding

We raid only two days on Friday and Saturday at 4:30 server. We expect raiders to attend 90% of raid nights (since we are only a 10man guild). However, we are all normal people with friends and family, therefore we will never ask or expect you to choose a raid before your personal life and emergencies.

In return we do ask that you are well-prepared with consumables, knowledge of the fights and your class for raiding.

Loot System

We use a Loot Council system. We distribute loot as fairly as possible while giving the best upgrade to the raiders in need based on their performance and attendance.

Recruitment

We are currently looking for:

Group 1 - Heroic 8/8 Dragon Soul
Recruiting the following.
  • Tanks - :(
  • Melee - Rogue, Feral Druid, Death Knight, Windwalker Monk
  • Range DPS - Hunter, Balance Druid
  • Healers - Healing Priests, Resto Shaman
  • We raid WEEKEND on Fri/Sat at 4:30 PST (server time).

Exceptional applicants of all classes are always welcome.

Contacts

REAL ID: m8chorwow@gmail.com
    Battle Tag: Connie#1878
    APPLY ON WEBSITE: http://cheese-vendor.wowstead.com/

If you have any further questions, please message Catgroove or Pinkly in-game.
    bumpy
    updated 4/8 still recruiting!
    recruiting a mage as well!
    bump!!
    still recruiting for immediate spot! 5/8 NEXT WEEK
    bump!
    still recruiting for this friday :O
    immediate opening for ele shaman, spriest, and mage!
    ^ HUNTER TOO!
    come on come on!
    still looking for immediate spots!
    on heroic warmasterr
    Updated! Now recruiting all kinds of healers!
    Need one healer of any class(resto shaman/druid prefered) with proper ilvl/content heroics experience this weekend for warmaster progression.
    Keep the apps coming!
    03/06/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Catgroove
    Need one healer of any class(resto shaman/druid prefered) with proper ilvl/content heroics experience this weekend for warmaster progression.
    RECRUITING A HEALER OR RANGE DPS STILL FOR HEROIC SPINE!!!!!
    IMMEDIATE SPOT NAO!
    Lf a competent healer to finish off our 8/8h progression, please be a minimum 385 ilvl with some heroics DS experience.
    Would you like my Druid maybe? I'm being screwed over at work as far as my main's raid times but I would still like to raid while I wait for my boss to hire people or something. Druid is in bearcat gear but she has a resto set at 395 or something like that. And I certainly know how to heal :)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uldaman/Vad/simple

Edit: Logged out in healing gear