[A]Outside Le Box(8/8H) LF Healer, DPS

Proudmoore
I require more Sarah.

/steal
Nice work dudes! (sorry a little late)

I liked your madness video of gameplay and music, do you think you'd ever add voice in for the public to view? I always put up vids with music/voice but I lock them so people can't see without the link. Do you happen to do something like that by chance? If so, could I have the link? :)

I'm usually a total fan of anti-mods in all ways, and I don't think I've ever complimented someone's UI in 7 years, but man Audrea's UI looks really smart and neatly put together.
bump for frenz <3
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, we all worked really hard together this patch as a new guild and we're thrilled to have cleared the content!

03/10/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Gamedin
I liked your madness video of gameplay and music, do you think you'd ever add voice in for the public to view? I always put up vids with music/voice but I lock them so people can't see without the link. Do you happen to do something like that by chance? If so, could I have the link? :)

I only started uploading vids when we downed spine, and that also was without mumble. Unfortunately, the way I recorded it, it captured mumble's audio but didn't capture my input so it'd be a bit strange to listen to. It's probably something I'll start doing in the future though, as an unlisted video like you said.

03/10/2012 10:39 PMPosted by Gamedin
I'm usually a total fan of anti-mods in all ways, and I don't think I've ever complimented someone's UI in 7 years, but man Audrea's UI looks really smart and neatly put together.

Thanks! That means a lot. I'm pretty obsessive about my UI and it's always a work in progress.
I remember Audrea mocking my ui. /cry
Guild theme song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfyqO3tQsI

*waves at Kelz* And grats on madness!
03/15/2012 02:23 AMPosted by Kilromì
*waves at Kelz* And grats on madness!

<3, you need an alliance toon!
Bump for nice people and good guild.
I'm drunk and bumping this thread.
to bad i dont heal........seems like a good bunch this Outside Le Box
debating if i need sleep or not, really nice people.
pity i stopped raiding, only have all 4 healing classes at 85... seems like a nice bunch so a bump!
if you are still in the market for a resto druid hit me up in game: finedontaddme_youprobablydidntneedahealeranyways@gmail.com

I have some questions for you
We are still looking for a healer. If you're interested in joining, then please apply on our website.
since you've changed your transmog audrea, is it alright for me to go back to the red nemesis set we both love so much?!?!?!?11
03/23/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Azathree
since you've changed your transmog audrea, is it alright for me to go back to the red nemesis set we both love so much?!?!?!?11

Stick with that set IMO.
03/23/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Azathree

Our in-house fashionista, Threller, would shoot me if I was wearing the same transmog for too long. Don't incur his wrath :P Have you seen his website?
I have, *with a limp hand in the air*.....IT'S FABULOUS!
Still looking for an amazing holy pally/resto druid! Bump