Raid Progression

Website Bug Report
Just something that has annoyed me for some time now. My raid progression bar on my armory has holes in it saying I haven't downed Hodir and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj while my achievements say quite the opposite. I can't recall when this happened but it's been quite some time.

Honestly, it's just an OCD thing but it does start to grate on you after awhile.
Just something that has annoyed me for some time now. My raid progression bar on my armory has holes in it saying I haven't downed Hodir and Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj while my achievements say quite the opposite. I can't recall when this happened but it's been quite some time.

Honestly, it's just an OCD thing but it does start to grate on you after awhile.

I was just about to come here and make a new thread saying that exact same thing. Bugs me when I don't see lines of green.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2483738534

This has been reported in several threads already and is mentioned in the Known Issues section. I'm sure Blizz will take care of it "soon"(TM)
I had a Heroic Shannox kill that disappeared from the Armory Raid Pogresion and I have 4 Hodir Victories showing in Recent Activity but Uduar still shows "In Progress" and 0 Hodir. I'm sure it's low on Blizzard's to-do list but it is annoying.

I was just about to come here and make a new thread saying that exact same thing. Bugs me when I don't see lines of green.

Weird, it's the same bosses for me too: Hodir, Ossiran and Archimonde.
Not sure what the 'thread necro' policy is, but my progression bar does not show any progression for LFR Dragon Soul when, in fact, that's where I got the "Stood in the Fire" and the Dragon Soul 'lfr-wing' achieves.
I have the same problem ^ and its not like we can go back and do LFR again to get the progression like any of the other raids