Guild chat sign in

Mobile Bug Report
I have been using the mobil armory guild chat for a good 3 months now and ever since 2/14/12 server resets i have been expierencing an issue in which whne i click the offline button to go on line in guild chat it always tells me the servers are down... now i have to hit the offline button around 10 times before it actually logs me in... its just a small bug but annoying and i hope u guys can fix this ... Thanks
same thing happening with me...havent tried the multiple login attempts but it says the servers are down and I just give up
This also happens to me. Good find on the "multiple login attempts" - hadn't tried that, but that worked.
I have been noticing this quite frequently lately. Not a huge deal, just keep hitting the button and you will eventually log in, but if you are paying for a service you kind of hope it will work. =(
03/08/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Cynnau
I have been noticing this quite frequently lately. Not a huge deal, just keep hitting the button and you will eventually log in, but if you are paying for a service you kind of hope it will work. =(

Our engineers are looking into.
03/09/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Wilebosk

im unable to log on at all. no matter how many times i try :(

im unable to log on at all. no matter how many times i try :(

We have a list of reported character data/guild sign in issues, and you're on it! I'm hoping to get these all addressed soon, but the range of problems are varied and complex. Here are potential reasons for this issue:

1. Guild transfer
2. Guild name change
3. Character transfer
4. Character name change
5. Any other paid service for character updates
6. Combination of any of the above
I gegt the same problem but the bigest problem is we pay for the chat and ah and the chat dont work and it doesnt work at all for me. I think blizz should give us a free month or something to show they really care and not just taking our money!
The Guild Chat sign in error has been resolved.