[A] SentineI ♀Nelf RP- update October 8th

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 10 11 12 15 Next
Treeforms, picks up thread, and lifts it to the front forum page.

Back into Nelf form, brofists Moonknyght, smooches Kerielle, then Stag forms and darts off to stand on a cliff in the moonlight all heroic grown-up-Bambi style

YEAH!

*chest bumps*

07/11/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Kerielle
I "d'aww'ed".

You would Keri. He has that effect on people.

Glaivewind for Archdruid 2012!

fixed.

*Truly
*Most Fierce
*receive

Also people adore me. I'm the token bish.

You're just the silly blind guy whose wife cheated on him with his brother, died, then came back and tried to kill him.

Hater.
07/11/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Raikys
Bird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1vjdEfxjX8&feature=player_detailpage#t=78s

WTF Raikys?! lol! I promise to randomly spurt out "Burd!" in stag form whenever you're around. My god, what have I done??

07/11/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Moonknyght
Glaivewind for Archdruid 2012!

You crazy, bro! Generous, but crazy. You'd have to get agreements from a damn high number of drood rpers on the server for me to set my RP tag as "Archdruid." Otherwise, I'm just a random herp-derp-burp with 'Archdruid' in his name and no creds to back it, yo.

Edit: Added "Fo' rizzle." and "TREESTOMP!" to thread.
I've never rp'd with you but if these two say your good , you got my vote.
You have my vote.

Just dump Kerielle for me. /kidding

<insert bashful memeface here>

Right, 'cause nothing starts off a political campaign like a good ol' fashioned controversial divorce. I'll leave that to the Humans; but I'm still flattered.

EDIT: Fix'd format/typos.
I dunno Bael..
I think Kaldorei divorce is probably something tribal and primitive like a fight to the death.

Still want to try it on?
I dunno Bael..
I think Kaldorei divorce is probably something tribal and primitive like a fight to the death.

Still want to try it on?

... Glaivewind, archdruid 2013
I dunno Bael..

Still want to try it on?

Baby, I'm a lover, not a fighter - why do you think I have two restoration specs?! (other than I'm a glutton for punishment)

Plus I even said I would leave controversial divorces to the Humans since their horrendously short lives drastically heighten their competitiveness. And, come to think of it, that also sounds like something Belf socialtes might do too...

ANYWAY! I'm all yours, baby - something about an amazonian woman who can totally kick my !@#, and look absolutely gorgeous while doing it. Have a bouquet of flowers I picked from my shoulders.

Edit: ......wait a minute, do you want to try it on?!
07/12/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Glaivewind

Your armor?
Sure.
Strip.
07/12/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Kerielle

Your armor?
Sure.
Strip.

Crisis: Averted. ^___________^
So, how'bout no more grossing people out, and no more posts about Baelnor Glaivewind, and more posts about <Sentinel> since this is a <Sentinel> thread, after all!

<Sentinel>, <Sentinel>, <Sentinel>, <Sentinel>, <Sentinel>, <Sentinel>, <Sentinel>, <Sentinel>!!!
But we lub you.

Edit: and it's 1.30 in the morning and I should be in bed.
<cricket...> /smashes cricket

9:50am and already wanting to go to bed. I miss being on aussie time

<Sentinel>

Bael need you on druid recruitment if you happen to find time, I'm about to be off for 11 days and will be kicking this other threads @ss.
Oh wow, was gonna bump this thread with a Forbidden Satira, but it's already kinda naughty.

Did I miss the stripping?
Oh wow, was gonna bump this thread with a Forbidden Satira, but it's already kinda naughty.

Did I miss the stripping?

No that's at 5

But we lub you.

Edit: and it's 1.30 in the morning and I should be in bed.

You lub him. I don't actually know him. He's just the guy that knocked up... errr... Married the Commander.

Heh.

Also if we're going to have an archdruid I vote the that lovely lady with the silver hair... Oh! That's me.

Well. I'm flattered everyone. *Accepts*

Well If we're going to nominate people that have no shot at all and play this make believe game then I also nominate.... Myself! :D