Ode to a Rose.

General Discussion

On the event "Love is in the Air",
I waited two weeks to get a flower for my hair.
And then it dropped, A gorgeous bloom.
I danced with joy inside my room.

The finishing touch to my glimmering gown.
With haste I ran to the transmog in town.
To transmog my helm to a luminous rose.
That's when my heart was burdened with woes.

Despite being blue, it could not be transmogrified.
My dreams were all dashed as I broke down and cried.
So I come to you forums in my moment of need.
To resolve this issue without delay in speed.

That we all may don our singular perfect rose.
And and this QQ tale penned in purplish prose.

~Love Faebelle

PS: Pretty please make the Valentines event hair bobbers transmograble. ♥
What a beautiful plea, and one I support wholeheartedly. :)
@};------
I disagree; this item shouldn't be transmogrifiable.

... my saying this totally has NOTHING to do with the fact that the stupid thing didn't drop for me and I'm just jealous of you. Nope. Not at all.

But if this works....... my uncreative butt is gonna have to come up with a suitable sonnet in favor of dual-wielding Spider Splatter Mace on my Enhance Shammy.

*rubs chin thoughtfully*
But if this works....... my uncreative butt is gonna have to come up with a suitable sonnet in favor of dual-wielding Spider Splatter Mace on my Enhance Shammy.

I use that for my cooking set ^.^

♥ Annabee
02/28/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Fasticon
You want a rose in your hair while you fight monsters?

Indubitably. And with every fiber of my being, I wish for this to happen.
02/28/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Lull

Indubitably. And with every fiber of my being, I wish for this to happen.

Amen sister. Nothin' wrong with looking great while kicking @#$!
I am, at heart, a romantic. Thusly, I am all in favor of more people tangoing about the town with roses in their hair and clenched in their teeth.

However, my years as an English teacher obligate me to point out that your poem does not scan.

A good strong creative effort, though, and wholeheartedly appreciated.
This rose I have not
But it deserves to be worn
By fair dames in war

I'm bad at haiku
Good luck with the petition
Refrigerator

@};----
I am in support of the rose, the skillet, and the rolling pin becoming transmorgable.

Really, it's not silly at all.
@ Ansirem - <3

I support this petition. I was pretty sad that I couldn't transmog it for any of my clothies I got it on this year. :(

Good luck!
02/28/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Araindwen
I am in support of the rose, the skillet, and the rolling pin becoming transmorgable.

The romance cook.

Gonna fry you up some peace and acceptance.
02/28/2012 09:42 AMPosted by Fasticon

Can you imagine the embarrassment, as a being of unfathomable evil, with minions at your command, seated in a citadel of power and fear, to be defeated by someone with a rose in their hair, or in their teeth?

I'd think you'd die of mortification.
I personally think restrictions outside of like to like are ridiculous, because, at lower levels, would have had some of these items equipped while running dungeons and questing.

Why is it silly for an 85 to beat down monsters with a trout or rolling pin, but not for the lower level toons? I can think of some pretty dumb looking things I HAD to wear at lower levels...
On top of that, as a Love Fool, I'd most definitely like to wear a rose in my hair at all times ;D
02/28/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Qathryn
I personally think restrictions outside of like to like are ridiculous, because, at lower levels, would have had some of these items equipped while running dungeons and questing.

I've tanked with bunny ears on. Because I had no other helm at that level, and I could. ;P
/support
I would love to wear the rose. I also have the rosebouquet. Don't remember if weapon or off-hand. After all my main is a healer and it would just be fitting. Bunny ears for gnomes are great-looking too.